MaxSteel Buildings - Dissatisfied customer

I ordered a carport 10x21 form max steel buildings out Murfreesboro TN. I had to order from a local dealer here in Ooltewah TN. I was told it will probably take 6-10 wks for build and install of carport. Well it took 10 wks to build and another few weeks for them to schedule delivery and install of carport. We were told by scheduler that crew would come out late on Friday afternoon. Well we waited and no one showed up or called us that no one was coming out. Many calls later to customer service , you have to call them for updates and scheduling, *** poor customer service and communication. Finally scheduled delivery and install on Monday morning. The install crew was very unprofessional and not very accommodating. They installed carport on concrete pad unevenly. They left screws and shavings all over the place and refused to clean up saying its not our job they left without even a walkthrough with my wife. Called customer service to complain but they acted like it was our fault that crew installed carport unaligned to concrete pad. My 7 y.o. Granddaughter could have installed this carport on straight line. I wish I hadnt put down a down payment on this carport otherwise I would have cancelled the build on this carport. I will never order anything from max steel buildings ever again!!!. Dont make my mistake . Go with someone else .!

User's recommendation: StAy away from this company , *** poor customer service.

ID
Pros
  • Steel materials
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Preferred solution