Capistrano Ford Service

I took my car in to Capistrano Ford for same problem twice and now the service department has been giving me the run around as usual. Once again the car has been in the shop for over a week with not indications as to when it will be ready. I have purchased 5 cars in the past and will not purchase another ford due to the customer service delays in the service department. In the past 1 year my car has been in the service department a total of over 4 weeks and the customer service department as well as the service manager have left me stranded with absolutely no clue as to when I an expect to pick up my car.

Capo Ford service is crooked. They do not repair what you ask them to repair and run up the bill with extra work.

Purchased a new E-150 van in 2002. The first time I took the car in for an oil change they left the oil cap off.

Then I took the car in to get the tire aligned, but upon picking the car up they charged me for an alignment but said they were not able to fully align the wheels without a special ad on kit. The car only had 15,000 miles and one tire was worn so badly as to be near replacement. The car was still under warranty though. Why should I have to have a kit to have the tires aligned? Should not all cars be able to be aligned....Not Ford vans. They would to nothing to remedy this. I even tried contacting Ford to no avail. They started putting the kits on vans of later years.

Then I took the car in to get ONE spark plug replaced. Which is a $300+ procedure!!! The messed something up when doing so and I had starting problems for weeks thereafter, and even after taking the van back several times they could not find the problem. Took it to Laguna Niguel Chevron and the guy found the problem in less than an hour. But they have certified mechanics there...

Needless to say I won't be going back to CF, and probably will never buy Ford again.

I have taken my car into Capistrano ford 3 times since July for squeaking brakes. They deglaze the brakes and send me on my way with no paperwork. The Service Manager Dave doesn't believe what I said to him and said that each previous service would not matter since the brake warranty is expired.

They put faulty products or as they call it "MFG authorized defects" on and expect you to live with it.

View more comments (2)