CommercialLeads - Michael Edwards is a fraud

Update by user May 21, 2019

Original review posted by user May 20, 2019
It seems many other people have been taken by this con artist. All the stories are the same he promises good leads, doesn't deliver, when you complain he shuts your account down and keeps the money. I've reported him to the BBB and consumer affairs in Florida, he's still in business so it's a matter of everyone who has been ripped off by this *** to file complaints everywhere in the business community.

Thanks!

File a complaint with the state attorney general's office. They are the ones to file a lawsuit and have him shut down. This has been going on for years.

@Aerith Cck

I have been in touch with the attorney general, they have noted the complaint.

@Anonymous

Tell me who to get in touch with I’ll file a complaint too This company needs to be shut down I never funded one loan, every lead I called was angry I called because they had received so many calls already from other people

View more comments (3)
ID

LAV2/commercialleads.net is a fraud

Michael Edwards of Lav2 / Commercialleads.net offers commercial real estate leads for a fee for a stack of leads provided on a weekly basis through his website. He'll ask you to wire money and set up an account then he supplies leads from a download. The leads are old ans stale, it took 5 weeks to get one bad lead. I complained to him, he shut down my account, will not refund my money so basically he's taken my money without any product as promised. In short this guy is a fraud along with the guarantees offered on the website. I've filed complaints with the BBB and the Florida AG and I'm going to the small claims court also. There are many other complaints against Michael Edwards and Lav2 / commercialleads.net which are very similar to my complaint so my experience is typical of this businesses mode of operation.

Thanks for the warning, I will take heed.

@Anonymous

smart

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Commercialleads Real Estate Leads
Cons
  • Being ripped off
Reason of review