Verified Reviewer

Number One Keto - Recurring Charges

Original review updated by user Dec 20, 2020
On line a Offer for free sample of product if I would cover postage. Never received free sample,but was charged $89.84 for item I did not order,and then the next month charged $89.84 again for something I did not order. The first bottle I received I thought was free sample, Asked my nephrologist if I could take and he said Icould not. Threw away at doctors office. Then I find I have been charged $89.84for that bottles then they sent another bottle and charged another 89.84. I never ordered anything but did reply that I would like free sample. Scam. Very difficult to dispute but I am putting the word out to avoid Number One Keto at all costs. They change their name constantly so any thing with Keto involved, deserves a second look. SCAM. I am advising every FTC, BBB, all customer advocacy outlets to be on lookout for this company and others advertising free sample. SCAM. I WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL I HAVE ALERTED EVERYONE.

User's recommendation: ANY ADVERTISEMENT OFFERING FREE SAMPLE IF YOU COVER POSTAGE NEEDS TO LOOKED AT. THIS COMPANY SCREWED ME OUT OF $190.00. But i have not given up.

ID
Cons
  • Doctor advised not to take
Loss