Move 247 - Horrible Company

My husband and I were referred to this company by our broker when we closed on our new house. 45 minutes prior to the move, a representative of this company called us and stated she was unable to assist in our move since she only had a pick-up. We were moving our entire house and pick-up would not suffice. She ended the conversation by calling me a foul name and hung up on me. I was unable to call her back since it was a robo number. I called the company's customer service line and left a voice mail. That voice mail was never returned. I scrambled to make alternative arrangements since our house was completely in boxes and we had to move that day. Luckily, I was able to get another company to assist. I tried to request reimbursement since we had to pre-pay for this service which was nearly $1,000. I left multiple voice mails which were never returned. The email I sent was replied to by a person named Bill Catania Jr. who apologized for the lack of service and stated he would call me the following day. He has never called me. A week later, I received reimbursement of all except $275 since I never cancelled the service. Apparently, due to lack of communication by the company, multiple people and a moving truck was going to be provided to assist in our move. The person who called me to to state she was unable to help in our move and hung up on me, did not state this so I hired another company right away. Bill Catania, Jr. CEO of this company stated that since I did not cancel the cancellation fee of $275 would be assessed and that I should have contacted the company via email or phone right after the incident. I did contact the company and have cell phone records of this. I have yet to hear back regarding the $275 cancellation fee. No phone calls or emails have been returned after stating I did call them and have record to prove this. This company is a complete fraud and the owners are thieves. Their customer support and professionalism are appalling. They make promises they cannot keep and are fraudulent with their practices.
ID
#1061995 Review #1061995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service