Skadate Scam Continues

We should have read the reviews. We should have heeded the warnings. Not cool Skadate. You have ripped off the wrong person. Those good reviews you see about SkaDate are created by Skadate. Those Russians that get away with taking hard earned American money. Well, not today. I told you I would leave a review when you failed to answer any of my 12 phone calls and countless unanswered emails. Software is *** old, buggy and full of security issues. If you want software that doesn't work and will get hacked then buy this ***. Especially if you like losing money! Do yourself a favor, don't send money to Russia. It will be gone forever!

The previous "reply" was made not by any Zima, but by Emil Sarnogoev, a famous scammer and *** eater from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan :-D (can you pronounce this?). Google for "skadate scam" and you will understand what I mean.

Oh wow,

So now you post not only fake reviews, but also fake REPLIES, hijacking my identity? To anyone who reads this - I am Zima, and I indeed work for SkaDate.

The tosh above has nothing to do with me or our company. We have no beef with Rick, AdvanDate, or any other competitor (including the one posting this ***) - this is simply not the way we conduct business. Moreover, why would we go again AdvanDate? They are not in the same price-bracket (unlike the imposter, btw).

This petty attempt at sparking a rivalry is pretty laughable actually.

As for the review above… Oh boy. How do you even come up with this stuff? Everyone in the industry knows that our customer service is unmatched.

All high-end clients have a personal manager, always on stand-by virtually 24/7 (phone, Skype, email, whatever). Regular clients have ticket support and LiveChat to go with. Not a single message or call is unanswered. And the software-related allegations?

Get a free trial and test everything for yourself before you buy. Finally, not happy with our service?

Get a full refund. End of story.

@Eppie Kod

Skadate do NOT give refunds. that is a fact. it states that in your user agreement.

#1341906

Hello, my Name is Zima and I represent Skadate. This review is fake and was left by Rick Jacobson, the famous scammer from Wyoming who bought Emeeting software for $10k a year ago and now claims he is the best dating software provider in the world.

Thanks.

View more comments (3)
ID
#1061907 Review #1061907 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Skadate Dating Software
Cons
  • Skadate
Reason of review