Resolved: Speedmaster - BEWARE

Speedmaster - BEWARE
Update by user Feb 01, 2020

Ebay Buyers Protection

Update by user Feb 01, 2020

Someone contact me from Speedmaster the day I posted this for you. Took no responsibility, this issue was resolved by Buyer's Protection with eBay after I called eBay and convince them to reopen the case after fileing a police report. Funds were returned to me still no packages.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2020
BEWARE!! Bought 2 sets of rods from AT Racing World via Ebay. I received confirmation my items had been delivered however they had NOT been delivered! I have been dealing with these missing items and 2 other items purchased on Ebay from Speedmaster 79 (I believe this is the same company) for nearly 2 weeks trying to track the packages or to receive a refund. I contacted Fedex and opened a case however I was told by Fedex the shipper had to call in with my case number and "Authorize" the dispute. I tried on many occasions to contact AT Racing World and Speedmaster neither of which showed any concern what so ever to the situation. I did receive communication 1 time from each stating i needed to contact paypal to open a case and that communication was a week after 1st contact from me. I explained I didn't use paypal and told "Jason" again what Fedex said....again no response. I contacted Fedex again and told them the shippers were not cooperating so they said the shippers could send me a waiver releasing them from anything to do with the case...shippers response again days later was contact paypal to appeal....so then i am thinking these people are not english speaking sellers as they couldn't just send me the waiver or didnt understand what i was talking about. Prior to contacting Fedex I also opened a case with Ebay which immediately went no where, cases were closed when Ebay received the delivery confirmation. I also opened a case with my credit card company, I was trying everything with absolutely NO HELP from the sellers! I finally called Ebay and spoke to someone about the issue, they told me I could receive a full refund through Ebays Buyer Protection, I just needed to file an incident report. So I immediately filed a report and drove 45 min. to pick up my report at the sheriff's office, emailed it to Ebay and in less than 24 hours received confirmation that I would receive a full refund for all items within 3 to 5 days! So a HUGE shout out to Ebay Buyers Protection who stood by their word! A big fact ZERO to AT RACING WORLD AND SPEEDMASTERS! What a way to treat your customers! You are like so many other company's with no respect, care, morals or values for the exact people that made you successful. These company's have the same address in California and also a location in Australia.Photos below show AT Racing World and Speedmaster's is one in the same.R
#1923172

if it wasn’t for buying my $859.57 item through PAYPAL i would have never got my issue resolved. i did still have to pay up $97.00 to ship my wrong item back.

thanks paypal and buyer beware of speed master/ pro comp. junk products and i am still horrified of their customer service practices

I believe I am about to go through a similar situation. Defective part from PCE in AUS that speedmaster sells.

Spoke with speedmaster and rep assured me that an engineer that is in the warehouse somewhere would call me back to discuss it. No calls back 4 days later and now 909-605-**** no answer. Could my number already be blocked?

It appears so. With or without the police I will visit Rialto CA and skilled in the art of persuasion get the justice coming to thrm when you obviously treat paying customers in this unacceptable manner.

@Arath Plz

I have speedmaster roller rockers one out of box would not slip over stud .Took a hand reamer to it but it sets off to one side only half of roller sits on valve stem. have called and left call back number no answer or call back!!!! PS take the money and run.

View more comments (2)
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Awful customer service
  • No customer service
Problem with delivery
Loss
Ebays Buyers Protection fixed my issues
Junior Reviewer

Ebargains Store - DO NOT ORDER FROM EBARGAINSSTORE.COM!!

Ordered patio chairs on May 8th 2017, shipped May 10th 2017. The supply a shipping number which is fake. Site states 3-5 business days for delivery. I tracked my shipment everyday, finally on May 31st it said it was delivered! But it wasnt! I had kept in contact with the company several times only to get a "form" letter for a response, kept claiming they were sorry for non-delivery and have expedited my order and will arrive in 3 days! which they said on 4 different occasions. They may have great prices but terrible customer service, I believe they are a scam and if I hadnt paid with paypal i'm sure I wouldnt of gotten my money back! Today is 6-13-17 and received all money back from paypal. Lesson learned! They now are using paylessdailyonline.com
Service
Ebargains Store Shipping Service
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Already received full refund via Paypal, want public to know about this company

Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!!
My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what came (thank goodness to MY house and not his wife's!) Last 2 pictures are of the finished flowers after "I" fixed them. Have emailed back and forth with this company, they refunded me 10.00!! whooohooo thanks! NOT! Then credited my account 15.00 for me to use later...I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!! They called once and it was a foreigner. Ad said 45% off which didn't happen either. To say this company is a rip off is an understatement!

This company is the ABSOULT WORST...WARNING: DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM....FALSE ADVERTISING...IM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO BBB, ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE, MEDIA & ETC...FRAUD ALERT, FRUAD ALERT

Product
Avasflowers Dozen Red Roses Arrangement
Pros
  • Delivery time
Bad quality