AMAZING invetion Roca Labs by Don Juravin the inventor
I started my Roca Labs regimen journey to achieve my heaelthy weight in Nov 2016. I was embarrassed and ashamed but I am taking responsibility and I will do everything to be a healthy me. I have lost 36 lbs so far and the AMAZING invention by Don Karl Juravin is a blessing for me. My pants are getting baggy, my sleep is improved and better then everything my confidence and self esteem have grown. Its the confidence that Roca Labs regimen gave me that I am posting today for all others. Every one in the Facebook group was so inspirational with their journey. I thank Don Juravin for having TRUST in me and helping me be able to come closer to healthy weight

FAKE REVIEW POSTED BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

36 lbs in 7 months? A little more than 5 lbs, & you're happy enough with that to pay the ridiculous high costs?? ***.

So many FAKE reviews by Roca Labs

I am living proof that the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to me and thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

@Anonymous

Casey/Don , why can't you actually get a real person to write a real review, or is that just not possible to find someone? LOL!

Its sad that some people are trying to keep others from such a great product and system. I have been a user just like Crystal for around 4 months and nothing has worked for me in weight loss but this AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin. Why not join thousands of successful users and see by yourself and then decide

@Julie finlay

Actually, its great that people are starting to see the truth about this scam. LOOK AT THE FACTS DON, I mean "Julie".

IF you were actually a real person, you would have lost that weight starving yourself, not from anything this fake product does. Don, sorry, "Julie", Don said it himself right here in the FTC deposition. And I quote, "I need to make my fat customer, I need to make them fast 16 hours. I cannot be direct with them, and say, hey, youre going to fast 16 hours.

Just listening to that is scary. I have to trick the customer with love."

IF by chance your are someone other than Don or his "people", do some research, learn the facts, and save yourself money.

Stop giving it to a *** man.

And if your actually Don or one of his "people", stop fooling others and stop fooling yourself.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS. ONLY DON KARL JURAVIN REFERS TO HIMSELF AS "AMAZING". NO ONE ELSE DOES, I ASSURE YOU

This is a fake review. Notice the terrible photo, the way its written etc...

I assume it is another fake review by none other than Don Juravin. Only Don Juravin calls himself "the inventor"...Please.. The FTC exposed that he creates fake reviews, blogs, webpages as other people to promote his product.

They also concluded his product is nothing more than dietary ingredients that do nothing to promote weight-loss, and that the consumer basically starves themselves while paying hundreds to do so. Save your money for a product that's healthy and works.

@Anna

Beautiful comment...and I think your take on it is true. That guy Juravin has an ego like anything I ever saw.

View more comments (10)
ID
Product
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Full refund on healthy weight
  • Support
Reason of review
Reliable warranty

BEWARE dont use surgery, use Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE

BEWARE dont use surgery, use Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE
I was so disappointed with my cravings and other bad food habits that caused me to be 100+ lbs obese. I was told by my doctor to lose weight asap or I will have severe health consequences. While searching for Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE I came across Don Karl Juravin's amazing INVENTION on Roca Labs. I started the regimen with in August 2016 and I had TRUST in Don Karl Juravin as I saw many being successful in losing weight. I initially did not feel the big difference but people around me were amazed with how I was transforming. I am thankful to be part of this amazing system, I am getting near to my healthy weight and the most AMAZING thing is that I have self control and discipline in my life now. I value myself and select to live healthy and happy

This "review" is like the same thing as the other "reviews" I've seen. Very suspicious.

After seeing several of these "reviews", I'm now convinced these were all written by the same person.

Plus, I search don juravin, and this guy is a total scammer. Do not fall for this scam.

FAKE REVIEW BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN

Don has Paid Casey to write reviews and many others as well. If anyone writes a bad review he threaten to sue you.

Kicks people out of the FB support group and then bashes them once they are no longer on the page.

The money back guarantee is a joke don't fall for this scam!!. Be smart and do all your research on this Guy

I am living proof that GBA the invention of Don Karl Juravin really works. You can talk to thousands of users who have achieved AMAZING success on fb.com/groups/lost100

I dont understand why some people are misleading

@Casey Kenedy

it may work, but even miracles have their ups and downs...tell me a real list of negatives and I might consider it,....otherwise you're just blowing sunshine up my skirt like the rest....

@Jen M

Hi. This is no miracle.

Research starvation diets. This guy is a scammer and fled his own country after the Israeli government hit him for millions for false advertising and deceptive practices.

THEN he came here and did the same things. Do fall for this garbage.

@Casey Kenedy

Did Don ask you to wear a fat suit like he did with his other past employees?

How many fake reviews can this guy write ??? Jeez

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN AND ROCA LABS

View more comments (8)
ID
Product
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Alternative to surgery
  • Friendly support
Reason of review