Cool Extras - Unauthorized charge to my Amex

This company is charging my Amex a monthly membershhip fee that was never authorized. Never even had any type of contact with "Cool Extras" as they call themselves. Beware if you see any unauthorized charges, check previous months as well, I had 4 months total. They do business as "Cool Extras" like I said, but show on you bill as Great Fun. The search on Google has more complaints about this scam. Like I said had not even made an inquiry about any of their services, never spoke to them, never accessed thier website. Unable to determine how they got my info.

You should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse.

They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again. Call Freed & Weiss!

Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.Email: info@***.com

Total scam. I ordered flowers and they took my AMEX info and charged my card $19.99.

I was on the phone with someone that barely spoke english and asked to speak to a manager. After arguing with him and telling him I see online Real Fun and Cool Extras are one in the same - he finally agreed to credit back my card and gave me a cancellation # to reference. SO my advice is to keep arguing with them (Real Fun and/or Cool Extras) and demand your money back. Make sure to get a confirmation cancellation #.

And get their name. Unreal.

View more comments (1)
ID
#162070 Review #162070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida