Omega Juicers - All I wanted was a power switch. I have never listened to so many feeble excuses in all my life about why Omega could not supply this.

The person in Omega I was emailing to try and get the switch was called Stacy. She sent me a link for international enquiries so I emailed them, absolutely no response. I eventually contacted a company in the UK who immediately said no problem, we have the item in stock and they were able to post it to me same day provided I paid for the supply and delivery of the switch.. Anyone considering purchasing a juicer should consider that Omega have no after sales service what so ever. Dont be fooled by the 15 Year Guarantee....... not worth the paper it is written on. I bought through Amazon and I was told by the UK company who supplied the new switch that they took over the Omega agency and that this is a common fault with Omaga.
ID
Marbella, Andalusia
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution