Verified Reviewer
DOORDASH - Promo didn't apply and received incorrect order, rude agent, no resolution
I'm a new customer and saw the promo for a new customer to DoorDash getting a 50% off promo code for Cyber Monday, so I took advantage of it and signed up for your service, I did my best to follow the instructions but my promo code didn't apply upon checking out, and I...
#1960491

Update as of 12/8/2020 I FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE FROM DOORDASH, THIS HAPPENED ON NOVEMBER 30TH AND THEY JUST NOW EMAIL ME ON DECEMBER 8TH TO DAY THEY ISSUED $10.25 BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD, AND PUT A $5 CREDIT ON MY DOORDASH ACCOUNT. My response: I spent $28 on a medium pizza.

I had to go to the extreme of posting my experience on this site to get any help. I was disrespected by customer service Representatives. Why would I want your $5 credit?

Thanks for the $10.24 but you still owe me $17.50 I will never use or recommend this service,. I'm forwarding all this to my bank, disputing the entire charge, f#*& you DOORDASH!

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • No effort to resolve
Cons
  • Billing
  • Deceptive practices with doorpass
  • Horrible experience
Loss