Verified Reviewer

Resolved: North American Company for Life and Health Insurance - Nonexistent Customer Service

Update by user Nov 30, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I ended up contacting a person in charge of media relations and they got me a phone call right quick.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2020
Nonexistent Customer Service. Trying to get information on my policy, called them a month ago they were supposed to send it to me in the mail, and they never did. Trying to call them back today, telling me to leave my phone number they will return my call in 30 minutes its been an hour and a half so Im calling them again I have now been on hold for 17 minutes, also their website does not work to contact them through it either. This is ridiculous I dont know how anybody gets a hold of them if somebody dies to collect on their life insurance.

User's recommendation: Don’t deal with any company that has poor customer service.

Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Nonexistent customer service
Preferred solution