Perfect Origins - Lept Balance And Lean Formula Review

They shipped me two bottles We want to return them They wont let me return them They wont give me a refund We have two un open bottles at 94.00 each

Hello, My name Is Michelle the customer service manager of Perfect origins. Would you be able to provide me with an order ID or a name to look at your account?

We have a 60-day money back guarantee on all our supplements. https://www.perfectorigins.com/our-guarantee/ As long as you follow the guidelines to the guarantee you would be eligible for a refund.

I would love to help you further Please reach out to us at Support@***.com. or 1-80*-***-**** Monday- Friday from 9am-6pm est.

ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Nothing

We stayed at Surburban Extended Stay Hotel in Alamogordo, NMApril 27 2017Room 114Door dont lockAir condiction didnt work had to fix breaker4 Hairs in showerNo creamerNo surgarTissue holder brokerPainters outside loud at 7:20 amMy husband and I was not happy at this locationWe complain to manager on friday 28th at checkout.......she didnt care and was very rude.Thanks The manager rudely said we could of got a different room last night.I told her the desk told me whe i checked in that it was sold out The manager checked and said no they were not.So everyone at this locations like to lie.But most of my problems didnt happen until i rudely got woke up by 5 painters outside my door talking and laughly.We were planng to wake at 10 am so this mess up my plans.We only stop at this hotel because it was a choice hotel.This is not a choice hotel standard. Wayne Allison waynea61
ID
#1041976 Review #1041976 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product