Fashionmia - Great Products and pricing. Customer Service could be better but they eventually get the job done.

I have purchased quite a bit of products from FashionMia. The quality and pricing is great and reflects what the page says but they could be better on Customer Service and getting issues cleared up faster. I have had an outstanding item for over 1-1/2 months and still haven't receive it or a refund. It is a pair of Mens Casual Pants and I ordered them on March 6/17 and still haven't received them or have been given a refund. I also have other outstanding items but this one is the longest. They eventually get the job done but it takes a lot of leg work on the customers part. I hope to see this improve in the future so that I can give FashionMia a 5 on all areas of service. If they get this improved then I think they are one of the best suppliers out there and will be hard to beat.
Fashionmia Response #1323437

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, welcome visiting us again :)

With Company Response
ID
Service
Fashionmia Shipping Service
Pros
  • Product and selection
Cons
  • Them taking so long to get this issue resolved
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Fashionmia - Waiting for orders for over 6 weeks in processing

I placed several orders and some of my items were sent but I have several orders still in processing as far back as March 6th to March 26 with no idea when they will be sent to me. I have sent several tickets but haven't received a response. I really do like the quality and size of their products and have been able to figure out what will fit me and what won't. I hope they get these orders out to me so that I can continue purchasing without worry but if they don't then I will take my business elsewhere. The turnaround time on Customer Service isn't the greatest either but I have been able to get responses but it is taking a long time to get it done.
Fashionmia Response #1323369

With Company Response
ID
Service
Fashionmia Shipping Service
Pros
  • Quality and pricing
Cons
  • Customer service and processing time
Reason of review