Harley Davidson Of Tallahassee - I bought a used 1999 FLHPI from Tallahassee Harley Davidson in December 2016.

Bryant Davis was the salesperson I was in contact with. When the bike arrived in New Jersey the horn did not work. I was surprised as I was under the impression the bike went through an inspection. Prior to purchasing the bike I asked to have the cam plates & bearings exchanged, and had a high volume oil pump and hydraulic chain/ belt tensioner added. What really surprised me was that the battery was on it's last legs. On my third ride the bike died. I checked the fuses, battery and replaced the main circuit breaker. No results. Now the bike was towed to a dealer and they replaced the battery. I think that Tallahassee Harley Davidson should have done a more thorough job with the pre-inspection.

The thing is 18 years old and you expected it to be like new ?

Get real. Nothing gets screwed with any worse than motorcycles by previous half-wit owners.

God only knows what could be wrong with that thing without a total disassembly and rebuild by an expert.

If you want new, buy new. And...please...don't ride past my house with your noise.

ID
Product
1999 Harley Davidson Police Flhp Road King Motorcycle
Cons
  • However
  • Bryant was a little less than truthful
Reason of review