Hairline Clinic - Hair Transplant With Dr. Nicholas Agnesi

Before and after photos to come once the healing finishes and the hair begins to grow I had actually saw the bad review before I went to see Dr. Agnesi and it sounded less like truth and more like the rantings of a lunatic, so i completely disregarded it and went anyway. Now that I see how Dr. Agnesi treats his clients, I am very happy that I chose him and am compelled to comment on the bad, unbelievable review that I read, on a side note, I can not wrap my head around why anyone would tear out their own grafts. This is my second hair transplant (my first was with another surgeon) and I feel that it went smoother than the first one, and even though I am only 12 days post-op, I am happier than I was at this point with my first. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and catered to me more like I was their guest than their patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Agnesi and am so happy that I did not decide against going to him because of a bad review. If I have to go back a third time to make my hair thicker once it grows in, i will not even consider shopping around for a different doctor.
ID
Youngstown, Ohio
Service
Hairline Clinic Hair Treatment
Reason of review
An all around great experience!