Highland Ridge RV - Poor quality

Highland Ridge RV - Poor quality
This is what I am dealing with. Like you read in a lot of other reviews the floor is unusable. This unit was less then 3 years old when it started. The unit was in storage I pulled it out and the seal for slide out wall and floor had leaked and allowed water to ruin the slide out floor to where it needs to be fully replaced. I contact Highlands customer service and they told me it was not covered by the warranty that I had for three years. I followed every direction they stated in the book for storing and cleaning. And now because I cannot come up with $4000 to $6000 I now have a 15-year loan on a paperweight. I have done a lot of research on this problem and if you look through all the reviews and everything this is a major issue with this brand and with jayco who is the owner of it. The the seals that use are not holding up. They are not taking responsibility for their workmanship and now an investment that I made for many years is now ruined. I'm being told that none of this is covered under warranty too because of water damage the water damage happened because their seal broke. This unit is only 3 years old you should not have these problems out of a $30,000 brand new rv. I bought every warranty you could with this cuz I wanted to keep it in best condition I could I planned on keeping this for many years to have fun. But now all I can do is sit let get worse until somehow I can come up with money. This is also the 4th unit that has come out of my dealership with the same exact seal issues that ruin floors. If you have had similar problems with this unit please get in contact with me at this email. williamwsc22@***.com. thank you and have a good day.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

#2060409

I have almost the exact same issue with my 2021 Mesa Ridge 427BHS. Fighting with dealership who claims the floor is not covered under the 3 year structure warranty. Owner's manual clearly states that it is covered.

@Anonymous

We have a 2020 Mesa Ridge hat has the same problem. I found it the second season of camping.

Dealer told me flooring is covered. Warranty states that it is. Dealer finally "fixed it".

It's just as bad now as it was before. Not the floor in the bedroom is rotted also from a water leak.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Poor warranty coverage on important feature of the trailer
  • Rv that they made it was defective
Loss