Verified Reviewer

Resolved: TracFone - Stay away from this company!!

Update by user Jan 10, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. TF sent me a brand new model of same phone sent in for replacement..

Original review updated by user Jan 10, 2021
After going thru 4 SIM cards in 3 months,I called to return for a replacement phone.It is now 6 days since they have received the defective phone.I have NOT gotten my replacement phone yet.I have called and chatted with the *** who 'work' there.I was told 3-5 days after they received the defective phone that I would receive new one.NOW they tell me 7-10 days.It took a total of one month to get this issue resolved.

User's recommendation: Do not buy a phone from these shysters.

Resolved
ID
Sterling, Illinois
Service
Tracfone Replacement

Verified Reviewer

Netgear - Wasting lots of my time

Update by user Dec 22, 2020

Comcast "fixed' something on their end to make my speeds faster.Even though it was Comcast's error,the "service" provided by Netgear was subpar at best.Netgear needs to train their techs better.They seem more motivated by money (they told me to extend my warranty BEFORE it expired) than by fixing your problem.Step up Netgear,or be left behind.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2020
Not getting proper speeds.On chat online with Rosalyn V.,who did absolutely nothing for me in an hour.Told me to call "customer support'.On hold for approx. 10 more mins."Tech had me adjust some things.then told me my ISP is responsible for fixing locked upstream channels.THEN,tried to upsell me for more "customer service" time.What a joke! Look elsewhere for products.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere for better support.

ID
Product
Netgear Router
Pros
  • Good equipment
Cons
  • Support supervisors shy away from taking escalation calls
  • Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered