This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Solara Medical Supplies - Need supplies but getting message there's a problem with my account but no person or means of "fixing" what the supposed problem is with my account.

My Dexcom 6 system pairs with your Apple Phone, it delivers a message when one part of your Dexcom 6 needs replacing (sensors, transmitters, etc.) Three weeks ago, a message said my transmitter would expire in three weeks. However, when I try and reorder, a message says there is a problem with my account but no phone number or email to remedy the problem. HELP!

User's recommendation: I was happy with them until this problem occurs, beware, only recorded messages are available and no human to speak to when there's a problem.

ID
Product
Solara Medical Supplies Glucose Monitoring System
Pros
  • In general
  • In general service until now has been okay
Cons
  • No human contact number to call when you have an issue
Preferred solution
Apple Phone says transmitter will expire (two weeks left now) but when I try to reorder message says there's a problem with the account. I need human contact!

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Cerner - Extremely poor custoner service

I haven't used the Southwest General Hospital Patient Portal in some time, I couldn't remember password, I reset it according to their instructions but they ask security questions which I set up YEARS ago and don't remember answer to.I have tried to call the help line for three days and the wait is unbearable, I work and cannot stay on hold forever. There is no email option where you can email them and ask for a call back, I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service!
ID