Joels Ac - Joel's A/C, LLC broke my air conditioner coil and refused to refund my money

I hired Joel's A/C, License #CAC181**** to clean my coil. He was plastered on drugs when he came to my home. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he just came out of the hospital and needed the work. He took my coil apart, then turned around and charged me for a UV light and a thermostat. A few days later the air conditioner stopped working. I contacted him and he said he didn't know who I was. After continued calling, he came back and said the coil was leaking Freon and wanted to charge $5,000 for a new A/C. Therefore, he broke the coil from a working air conditioner, then charged me for a UV light and a thermostat on a non-working air conditioner. I asked him for a refund of $585.00 and he bluntly refused to refund me my money. Please beware of this company and the owner JOEL GRINDLEY.

False accusation on unsupported professionalism in opinionated statement on unit deficiency.

Anonymous?? Seems to me Anonymous needs to bring evidence to support their story!! I believe Debrrah.

This lady is totally wrong, why I'm a customer of Joel A/C and he is a honest person to me and our family. He save lots of money to people and the job are perfect.

I'm very please the way he handled business with people. Who ever wrote the review about this gentleman needs to bring evidence to support her story.

No, It has not be resolved. Joel Grindley from Joel A/C, LLC has been threatening me.

View more comments (3)
ID
Service
Joels Ac Air Conditioner Repair
Reason of review
Bad quality

Jj Handyman Service - After being taken by one A/C Scammer, JJ Handyman/JJ's Oceanside Pressure Washing came along

One air conditioner repair man was hired to wash my coil, he broke my coil, charged me for a UV light and thermostat on a broken air conditioner, leaked the Freon and charged me $585. Then I was referred to James Wilkinson/JJ Handyman located on Chicory Drive in Palm Bay. Thinking he was a reputable air condition technician, he turned out to be a fast talking scammer. He looked at my air conditioner and determined it was not working. Then, he came back the next day, probably after looking at a You Tube video, trying to make some fast money. He claimed he put a vacuum on my A/C and it was nor leaking Freon. I was very skeptic and told him the unit was leaking, but he told me that he would give me a full refund if it was, but he assured me it was not. He claimed to put in 15 unit of Freon. He charged me $450 and I paid him $300 and made arrangements to pay the balance. The air worked, but my ceiling was wet. I contacted him and he said he didn't know what was causing that. A day later the air stopped completely. I contacted him several times and he said he was coming, but never showed up. I called him again and he hung up on me. After investigating, I do not believe he is license to render air condition services, nor administer Freon. In addition, he is known as the beach side scammer.

7/30/17

Had my airhandler installed on 7/1/2017 and I have been trying to get him to come back and finish my air handler in Titusville he wont return calls or texts. Going to file a case also.

No, I filed a case with the county regarding this unlicensed business that is scamming people in Brevard County.

View more comments (1)