Everbank

Mike Piazza is useless. They asked for 6k at the closing table for something they claimed "JUST POPPED UP" on my credit report. ( this mortgage process took 3 months and this never existed) I reluctantly paid it. I was told prove its not there or yours and we will give you the money back tomorrow. 250 emails ,phone calls and 2 yrs later I finally got the money back. They have just ignored my requests. I had proof the next day that this was not on my credit report and in fact this loan was charged off to a business, not me.,but Mike kept telling me your check is ***,or its in the works .
ID
Service
Everbank Customer Care
Cons
  • Everythind
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Old Dominion Freight Line - Worst

I paid $250.00 extra for shipping by a certain date. They confirmed the day before that all was ok and on time. On that date they claimed they were running late but it will be there at 5am the next day. They took my cell #, home # etc and assured me it will be there a t 5 am the next day. I brought in 2 employees at 5am and it never showed. After 5 calls at 11am they finally responded said the had no Idea I wanted a delivery by that date and had no record of any of my calls,or conversations. It arrived at 3pm 2 days later. I received no refund for my extra shipping costs. The worst service and customer service I have ever experienced.

Yeah. I got screwed by them too.

The staff at their Coburg, Or. location leave a lot to be desired.

Make up excuse after excuse then tell you they are "the best in the business". Sure you are.

now after all this they forgot to give the driver the bill of lading for my core pick up (they were dropping off the new transmission and picking up the core old transmission) which will now cost me an additional 250 to do when they print the b/l. just to get my 1700 core charge back.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Old Dominion Freight Line Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution