Fashionmia - Better than expected

I've been debating about ordering from Fashionmia for quite some time now. I love their styles and I'm super thrifty, so I like the price too. :) But given the horrible reviews, I was very hesitant. So I decided to buy one item I liked that was pretty inexpensive (like $13) and thought at least that way I could get some experience of ordering with them without having spent a fortune in case it didn't go well. I was a bit nervous, but actually had no problems at all. I received an order confirmation, followed by a shipping confirmation, and my item arrived in perfect condition in under two weeks. I followed instructions on their website for sizing and ordered a large (I usually wear a small) and it's a perfect fit. Maybe I just got lucky, but I actually really like what I ordered - a lot! Try placing a small order and see how it goes - and follow sizing instructions! I had a great first experience with this company.
Fashionmia Response #1314808

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, welcome visiting us again :)

With Company Response