Transworld Mortgage Services - Manager Review

I was also recently scammed by Ellis Rogers of Rogers Global also of America Global. His email address is now rogersglobal828@***.com and his phone number is 267-400-**** and he appears to also have another email address at erogersamericom@***.com. I sent him $5,000 which was supposedly a "due diligence fee" on 2 deals, $2,500 on each deal. After sending, on first deal the loan type i was going for quickly became "no longer available" before anything was done. I told him to send the funds back to me and he said ok. 5 days later he still hadn't returned the funds so I followed up and he said I'd get it in the next few days. This empty promise was repeated week after week and now 10 weeks later I still have not received it. On the other deal he's connected us with non-reputable people that also want additional fees before they start anything and give no guarantee of any loan being committed and closed. No prior deals shown black-lined or otherwise. One company that has no reviews and was recently created wants a $200,000 escrow deposit, presumably so they can milk it for fees similar to the other user complaints. I will be suing Ellis Rogers in hopes to get money back but even if I don't then in hopes that other people don't make the same mistake. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELLIS ROGERS!
ID
Service
Transworld Mortgage Services Manager
Cons
  • Money being stolen
Reason of review