My Perfect Resume - Ridiculous obstacles to cancellation

This site uses employs questionable business practices to extract money from customers. Once you create an account, they make it very difficult to cancel the account. I created an account in May when I was furloughed. By July, I was re-employed and closed all of my accounts for all resume services on 6/13. Due to unforseen chaos, upheaval, and personal tragedy, I only recently noticed that I was still being charged for this service. So I logged in and attempted to once again cancel the account. This time I was unable as the button which confirmed the cancellation was disabled. So I wrote customer service and explained the situation, requesting a refund of all charges since 6/13. The account was cancelled and I was refunded the month of Nov. So I wrote yet again and was refunded only 2 additional months and was told that was all they could do. These deliberate obstacles to cancellation shouldn't be allowed, and given the times, feels especially predatory. I'll be warning everyone I know to steer clear.

User's recommendation: Stay clear.

ID