Dental White - Dentawhite

I, too, was charged $92.37 after the sample was shipped. I tried to return the product was was duly informed that it is not possible to return the product because it had exceeded the 40-day policy. Apparently you have 40 days to return the product FROM the day your account was created. In my case, it was created on Sept 19. The sample was shipped on Sept 29. The $92.37 Dentawhite was shipped on Oct 29th. The last day to return that item is also Oct 29th making it exactly 40 days from the creation of my account on sept 19th. IF shipment was shipped on Oct 29th, and I had not even received it yet, how could I even return it? I truly think that they timed it such a way that it is impossible to return the product and they are just getting away with it. I am definitey going to fight this and report to all the agencies that would look into this.
#120991

Need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-**** and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit.

From here you can cancel you account or check the status of your cancellation. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

I am going through the same thing. With premium white(dazzle smile), & denta white. Please, someone, tell me how I can get my money back as like many of you, I can't afford to just give away $200.00

#1205066
@cindy baugh

Fight with your credit card company. Put it in dispute asap. I had 3 months of hidden charges.

Dental White scammed me also. Billed me 92.37 for a .99 cent trial.

They reduced it to 19.99 after I called to complain. I had another company piggyback, which also charged me .99 cents on my credit card named Stay White. They had not billed me yet, charge was to be $76.97. I called them and they told me to return the product in 14 days.

I sent it out right away at Fedex and that cost me $25.00 dollars.

I cancelled my credit card. Hope this helps someone.

View more comments (3)