comment to review:

Flipsy - Apple Cell Phone Trade-In Review

Flipsy #1423777
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Kobixa.
We we do not have any affiliation with Kobixa.
We removed Kobixa from our search results in March of 2017 when we received reports from our visitors that Kobixa was not responding to their emails.
If you found Kobixa through another price comparison site, I recommend contacting that company to ask for assistance.
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Flipsy - Apple Cell Phone Trade-In Review

Flipsy #1310969
We're very sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Kobixa, especially since you found them through our service, Flipsy.com. We work hard to vet every vendor on Flipsy, and as soon as we learned about the issues with Kobixa we immediately reached out to everyone who contacted us about the problem and offered to pay for their phones. We reached out to you on March 29th to let you know we would pay you the value Kobixa quoted for your phone.
We strive to ensure all of our vendors meet our strict Trust Verified requirements; however, in this exceedingly rare case a site like Kobixa slipped through. We apologize for our mistake and Kobixa has been removed from our vendor list. We encourage anyone who was adversely affected by Kobixa to contact us at service@***.com right way so we can resolve your issues. User satisfaction is critically important to us, and we're here to make it right.
0 0
Show
1 reply
I was just subject to fraud from KOBIXA this week! I sold them my iPhone 6 S and was promised $159 for it. I sent it off not last Wednesday but the previous Wednesday and still have not received payment for it yet. I tried to email and call them both of which have failed. I also created an "account" with them to keep up with my trade in and have been unsuccessful with sign ins and I know the correct password I used. Something is definitely up, they have stolen my phone!!