All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services - All pro landscaping not professional work

While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional. We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with a smaller one. I had the old deck removed for them. I have submitted the pictures as they speak for themselves. 1. Eight random bricks throughout the patio are placed wrong side up. 2. The deck, while structurally sound, is a hot mess. A. Mistakes in measuring everywhere leading to bad attempts to fix them. B. The bottom rail support on one section of railing is significantly higher than another. C. They have the post caps flush with the handrail. D. The deck was slightly longer on one side so a makeshift sliver of decking was laid down with a blunt end at the edge of the front face of the deck. E. The bottom stair is flush with the level of the brick and then has a large amount of gray concrete between the red brick and the wood stair. Not sure why brick wasn't put right up to the stair, or why there is a wood stair flush with the brick instead of just having no stair there. Very odd decision. There are other mistakes, such as the deck posts being too far apart to meet code. 3. There are many areas where instead of cutting bricks, gray concrete was used. 4. Concrete was just laid against the brick and on the grass leading to the back yard - no concrete form was made - the concrete is falling apart and crumbling into the grass in those areas after only a week and very little foot traffic. 5. No concrete form was created for around the window wells either, so I expect that will crumble as well. 6. The initial deck rail was installed at a height of 48". It was like being in an adult playpen. I was told by the owner that this was a standard height because that was the size the posts came in. They actually hit the back of a light switch box twice trying to screw in the post. I had to insist on lowering the rail to a standard 36" height. Our project was simply not a priority for them. We were constantly told about other projects taking precedent and having one or two people dropped off to do the work. The permit office informed me that no permits were issued for the work done at our home. Now I worry that it isn't up to code. I cannot recommend them at all for any type of landscape construction projects.
ID
Lynnwood, Washington
Cons
  • Quality of work
  • Integrity of company
  • No permits issued
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Total Security - BUG SMASHER RF/BUG DETECTOR

I ordered one of these and, from what I could tell, what was sent to me was a plastic shell with no working parts inside. I sent it back and put a stop payment on my credit card. They have refused to send me alternate items that they have on their website as replacements that total less than the cost of the original item. They have refused to respond to me in writing - I have sent multiple letters and emails. I firmly believe that this place is just a big time scamming operation that preys on people who are trying to be secretive about what they are doing, so they feel that they are untouchable. My credit card company has been unsuccessful in helping to resolve this situation. The company is refusing to cooperate in any way, shape or form. I have nothing to show for the money of mine they have. I am very angry and if there is a class action lawsuit against this company, please contact me.
ID