Baked sole don’t buy it

Omaha Steaks #1626863
I'm so sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase. I understand how disappointing that would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. When you can, please PM your information and we will be happy to take care of this for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.
2 replies
I would like to thank Omaha Steaks for contacting me and giving me a170.00 gift card . I really appreciate you standing by your product. I will be ordering again

Dont do it!

Omaha Steaks #1626217
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent Omaha Steaks gift package. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. We have experienced longer than usual hold times but you may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

TOUGH steaks/

Omaha Steaks #1626215

Tough fatty filet mignon

Omaha Steaks #1626213

Sour steaks

Omaha Steaks #1626211
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent Omaha Steaks gift package. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. We have experienced longer than usual hold times but you may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

Bad food

Omaha Steaks #1626209

Don't waste your money

Omaha Steaks #1626208

Keep your money

Omaha Steaks #1626203
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I would like the opportunity to look into this for you. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please PM your order number or phone number associated with your account.

Product shipped on 1-2-19 received today 1-7-19

Omaha Steaks #1626199
I am sorry to hear that your Omaha Steaks delivery did not arrive on time. I know how disappointing and inconvenient it can be when you're told a delivery date and the product does not arrive much less arriving spoiled. Please PM your order information or phone number associated with your account and I would be more than happy to look into this further for you.

POOR SERVICE

Omaha Steaks #1626189
I'm so sorry to hear there have been issues with your delivery. I understand how frustrating that can be. We appreciate your feedback and will forward this information. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you PM your order number or phone number associated with your account, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Not refunding off charge card

Omaha Steaks #1625647
You said two were delivered, I was hoping you could get the order number off the cooler..... How about a phone number or address? Please send DM and don't publish your information on this reply for security reasons.

Great Steaks

Omaha Steaks #1625527
I'm sorry to hear your recent Omaha Steaks order didn't arrive exactly as expected. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee! Please DM or email custserv@omahasteaks.com; your order number or phone number associated with your account, we would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service Team directly at 800-329-6500.

Bait and switch: Liars

Omaha Steaks #1625521
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Please know that this is not the experience that we want our customers to have. I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. If you were misinformed in anyway, I would like the opportunity to make it right by you, as our customer, and coach or further educate our representative as well. Please DM or email, your contact information along with your order number to custserv@omahasteaks.com. You may also reach our Customer Service Team at 800-329-6500.

Crab stuffed sole fillet

Omaha Steaks #1625508
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. We have experienced longer than usual hold times but you may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com.

ZERO STAR FOOD FOR FOUR STAR PRICES

Omaha Steaks #1625506

Not refunding off charge card

Omaha Steaks #1625503
I'm sorry to hear that your Omaha Steaks delivery didn't arrive exactly as expected. I certainly understand how frustrating that would be. The order number can be located on the shipping label, on the upper left hand side. Please give us a call at 1-800-329-6500 or email us at custserv@omahasteaks.com, so that we can look into this right away for you.
1 reply
How can I find the order number when the item never was received. I only have the charges that were on account of charge card

Never Received

Omaha Steaks #1621339
I apologize there was a delay in your shipping. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account and I would be happy to look into this for you. Or you may also contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500.

Not what is advertised

Omaha Steaks #1621338
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. We have experienced longer than usual hold times but you may also contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500.

Spoiled meats

Omaha Steaks #1621334
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and you not having a pleasant customer service experience. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please know we have a 100% guarantee, so if you would, please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account.

Extremely unsatisfied

Omaha Steaks #1619265

Your commercials

Omaha Steaks #1619264
We appreciate your feedback, and I have passed your comments to our marketing team. There was never any agenda by marketing or Omaha Steaks to support, promote or message one lifestyle over another. This is actually a real-life father and son, marketing that we initially used for Father's Day and repurposed outside of Father's Day for television advertising. You can find the complete creative we developed for Father's Day here: https://www.barrettsf.com/omaha-steaks/. As you can see they are all real life fathers and their sons or daughters. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Don't waste your money

Omaha Steaks #1619263
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, we will be happy to assist you. I do want to let you know, we are experiencing longer than usual hold times and email response times. We understand your time is valuable and we want the opportunity to make you happy!! If you'd like, you can private message me here and I will get back to you as soon as possible!! Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Your commercials

Omaha Steaks #1619255
Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback. There was never any agenda by marketing or Omaha Steaks to support, promote or message one lifestyle over another. This is actually a real-life father and son, marketing that we initially used for Father's Day and repurposed outside of Father's Day for television advertising. You can find the complete creative we developed for Father's Day here: https://www.barrettsf.com/omaha-steaks/. As you can see they are all real life fathers and their sons or daughters. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Advertisers

Omaha Steaks #1619253

Great Steaks

Omaha Steaks #1619251
Hi Maxine- Thank you for your feedback! I apologize your package didn't arrive exactly as expected. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. As you know, we have a 100% guarantee and will be happy to assist you further. I have sent you and email to follow up with this message. Please respond at your earliest convenience or give us a call at 800-329-6500. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.
1 0

Poor Quality, Small Steaks, Tasteless Products, Too Expensive

Omaha Steaks #1565732
I apologize you were not happy with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. I appreciate your feedback and have forwarded this to our product team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this may be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, they will be happy to assist you.

Slow cooker pot roast

Omaha Steaks #1564650
I'm so sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your meals. I understand how disappointing that can but we certainly appreciate your feedback. I will forward this information to our Product team. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, we will be happy to assist you.

Omaha Steaks USES ANTIBIOTICS IN THEIR MEATS

Omaha Steaks #1563760
As a fifth-generation, family-owned company, we take food safety very seriously and we are committed to providing our customers with the finest quality, safe and wholesome products available. All the beef we purchase must pass our extensive quality inspections that meet and exceed USDA requirements. We consider it imperative that our suppliers are committed to raising healthy animals for a wholesome meat supply, this may include the use of antibiotics administered as a feed additive. The FDA states there is no conclusive evidence that use of antibiotics in animals poses any risk to humans. If I can be of further assistance addressing your concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com. -Christa
2 2

Poor Quality Control/Worse Customer Service

Omaha Steaks #1562302
Please see your direct messages. Thank you!

Deceptive upgrade pricing

Omaha Steaks #1562175
I apologized for the confusion with your order and the final cost of the package. I certainly understand how frustrating this could be. The Happy Family Feast is $49.99 + 17.99 s&h = $67.98. When you upgrade the package, we add 12 additional items and waive the shipping cost for a total of $99. So the $32 difference is between the two totals. We certainly appreciate your business and hope I have resolved the misunderstanding. If you have any further questions orconcerns please call 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com.
1 reply
You never "apologized" (past tense) to me, until now. If you want to avoid being accused of deceptive practices, in the future, start by telling your prospective customers the truth: Upgrading costs twice as much as the package cost, with free shipping. You don't include the shipping charge in your upgrade, and claim you're only charging $32.

Crock Pot Meals

Omaha Steaks #1560211
I apologize you were not happy with your slow cooker meals. We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded this to our product team. I certainly understand how disappointing this may be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, they will be happy to assist you.

Horrible customer service

Omaha Steaks #1560207
I apologize there was an issue with your delivery and you had a bad experience. I understand how frustrating that can be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, they will be happy to assist you.

Deal & Shipping Scam

Omaha Steaks #1560186
Thank you for your feedback. We've forwarded this to our marketing department. I'm sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience and certainly understand how frustrating this could be. Please contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, so that we may have the opportunity to make this right for you.
comment to review:

Delivery directions not followed by delivery service.

Omaha Steaks #1560181
I'm so sorry to hear there have been issues with your delivery. I understand how frustrating that can be. We appreciate your feedback and will forward this information. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, they will be happy to assist you.

Terrible customer service

Omaha Steaks #1517076
I am sorry to hear that your gift package did not arrive, I know how frustrating that can be. Our guarantee extends only to correctly addressed orders. Omaha Steaks shipments are perishable, and we cannot guarantee the condition of the package if the delivery service has to reroute the cooler. We guarantee delivery only to the provided address confirmed on the order acknowledgement. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to make corrections and to limit refunds and replacements if an address error is made.

Terrible customer service

Omaha Steaks #1517075
1 reply
Again, I find it hard to believe that a company whose sole job is package delivery could or did not catch and CONFIRM an incomplete or incorrect address before any product is even shipped. I THINK THIS IS DONE ON PURPOSE FOR SMALLER ORDERS

Misleading g advertising

Omaha Steaks #1509207
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks. Our TV combos are put together to have a variety of products in them. We do offer combos that include larger steaks and larger quantity. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com and we would be more than happy to research this further. Thank you.
comment to review:

I can't imagine Omaha Steaks has any return customers!

Omaha Steaks #1504106
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you.

Poor Quality

Omaha Steaks #1504105
I am sorry to hear that your steaks were not good, I know how frustrating that can be. Please know that all of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com and we would be more than happy to look into this for you.
comment to review:

Father’s Day gift never delivered.

Omaha Steaks #1504103
I am sorry to hear that your Father's Day package did not arrive when scheduled, I know how frustrating that can be. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I show that we have sent out a replacement order that arrived on June 19th. If there is anything further we can help you with regarding this order please contact us at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you.

Just had the filets

Omaha Steaks #1504098

Ridiculous

Omaha Steaks #1495731
I am sorry to her about your experience when trying to use your gift card. Please know that we do offer free shipping offers throughout the year. If you would like to receive our email offers, please visit our website www.omahasteaks.com and there is a place to sign up at the bottom of the homepage. If you have any further questions please contact us at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you.

Omaha steaks claims 100 percent satisfaction.... W

Omaha Steaks #1492823
I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Can you please send me an email to heretohelp@omahasteaks.com with your account information? I would be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Worst customer service!

Omaha Steaks #1492822
I am sorry to hear about you recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Please know that this is not the experience that we want our customers to have. I would be more than happy to look into this further. Can you please email your contact information to heretohelp@omahasteaks.com? Thank you.
comment to review:

Longtime customer - who cares?

Omaha Steaks #1489599
Hi Anita, again I am sorry to hear about your experience with our slow-cooker meals. Can you please send your name, address, and phone number to heretohelp@omahasteaks.com? I should be able to locate your account with that information.
1 0

Poor customer service

Omaha Steaks #1488555
I am sorry to hear that you are unable to sign in to your SteakLover Reward account, I know that this can be frustrating. Can you please contact us at 1-800-329-6500 and one of our Customer Care Specialist would be more than happy to assist you with signing into your SteakLovers Reward account.

Crock Pot Meals

Omaha Steaks #1488553
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks. Thank you for you feedback regarding our Slow-Cooker Meals, I have sent your feedback on to our Quality Assurance Department. All of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the order details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you

Mothers Day Delivery

Omaha Steaks #1488552
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent purchase. All Omaha Steaks products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please send me your contact information via email to heretohelp@omahasteaks.com. I will locate your account and get back to you. Thanks.

Poor Quality

Omaha Steaks #1488550

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Omaha Steaks #1488546
I am sorry to hear that your Omaha Steaks delivery did not arrive on time, I know how inconvenient it can be when you're told a delivery date and the product does not arrive on time. Can you please provide send me an email with your order information, I would be more than happy to look into this further for you? Please contact us with the details at Hereto help@OmahaSteaks.com. Thank you.