Christmas gift order arrived short # 2876

Omaha Steaks #1746818
I apologize you were missing an item in your Omaha Steaks package. We appreciate your feedback. I show we have sent out a replacement for the missing item. I hope we were able to resolve your concern and would appreciate if you would re-rate us. Thank you for your business!

Wrong order

Omaha Steaks #1746815
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com
comment to review:

The worst customer service ever

Omaha Steaks #1746814

Horrible Customer Service

Omaha Steaks #1746813

Holiday gifts basket burgers

Omaha Steaks #1746812
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your burgers. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

Poor customer service

Omaha Steaks #1746811

Bad customer service

Omaha Steaks #1746810

They suck

Omaha Steaks #1746794
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your visit to your local Omaha Steaks retail store. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

I can’t believe my eyes

Omaha Steaks #1746790
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

order didn't arrive

Omaha Steaks #1746787
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and you not having a pleasant customer service experience. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please know we have a 100% guarantee, so if you would, please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account. So I can further assist you.

No delivery as promised today

Omaha Steaks #1746772
Hello, I am sorry to hear there was a delivery issue, I understand how frustrating this can be. Please send me your order information so I can further assist you.

100$ spent recieved NO STEAKS

Omaha Steaks #1746763
I'm terribly sorry to hear there was an issue with your package from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. We appreciate the feedback.Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Horrible

Omaha Steaks #1746754
I'm terribly sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your recent products from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it to our product development team. Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Terrible!

Omaha Steaks #1746750

A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM MY SON

Omaha Steaks #1746748

Value

Omaha Steaks #1746746
I'm terribly sorry to hear you with the size of the products from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it to our product development team. Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Complaint

Omaha Steaks #1746743
I'm terribly sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the potato from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it to our product development team. Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Worst ever

Omaha Steaks #1746742
At Omaha Steaks, our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction. I apologize for the problem you encountered with our product and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it to our product development team. Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.
comment to review:

Not as good as advertized

Omaha Steaks #1746732

Worst meat ever !

Omaha Steaks #1746731

Not worth the money

Omaha Steaks #1746730

BAD< BAD< BAD customer service

Omaha Steaks #1746729
I'm terribly sorry to hear there was a delivery issue with your package and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Please give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com with your order information and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Bad Experience

Omaha Steaks #1746725
I'm terribly sorry to hear your gift receivers did not enjoy their recent products from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. We appreciate the feedback and I have forwarded it to our product development team. Please know we do have a 100% guarantee! You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Poor service

Omaha Steaks #1746723
I'm terribly sorry to hear there was an issue with your recent order from Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing that would be. You can give us a call at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com and we will be happy to take care of this for you.

Did not order

Omaha Steaks #1746718
Thank you for your feedback and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Please contact us via email at custserv@omahasteaks.com or by phone 1-800-329-6500 so we can further assist you.

Bulow standard products

Omaha Steaks #1746716

Skinny burgers

Omaha Steaks #1746715

Nothing but great service

Omaha Steaks #1746713
Thank you for your business with Omaha Steaks and appreciate your feedback.

AWFUL!!!!!

Omaha Steaks #1746712
Hello, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your product. We have a 100% guarantee on all of our products. Please send us an email at custserv@omahasteaks.com or contact us at 1-800-329-6500.

Really poor quality

Omaha Steaks #1742765

No delivery as promised today

Omaha Steaks #1740847
Hello, I am sorry to hear there was a delivery issue, I understand how frustrating this can be. Please send us an email at custserv@omahasteaks.com or contact us at 1-800-329-6500 about your delivery issue.

Omaha Steaks filet mignon dumplings

Omaha Steaks #1739118

Mistake on your part

Omaha Steaks #1733299

Ordered Italian sausage & Gourmet

Omaha Steaks #1733224
Hello, I am sorry to hear you had tough skin on your sausage. We have a 100% guarantee on all of our products. Please send us an email at custserv@omahasteaks.com or contact us at 1-800-329-6500 so we can further assist you.

Over spiced

Omaha Steaks #1716288
comment to review:

Received 16 oz Top Sirloin Steaks number 1526 as gift they were tough and no flavor.

Omaha Steaks #1709063
We are very sorry to hear your steaks were tough. We do have a 100% Guarantee and would be more than happy to make this right. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
0 4

Just ok

Omaha Steaks #1709060
Thank you for your feedback. We certainly appreciate your business and want to keep you as a customer. We also understand you do not want the combo packages that contain items you do not want. Here are a few options: we have custom combos where you can create your own packages https://www.omahasteaks.com/shop/Custom-Combos. Some of these combos have steaks and burgers (ground from our steak) only as options. In addition, from time to time we do have free shipping site wide which would allow you to purchase individual boxes and take advantage of free shipping. You can sign up at the bottom of our home page to receive exclusive email offers: https://www.omahasteaks.com/shop/. If you need any further assistance, please call 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com. We hope to serve you again soon!!

Bait & Switch

Omaha Steaks #1709051
Thank you for contacting us. We are so sorry for the experience you encountered. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers, and I understand your frustration as we did not fulfill that commitment. Your order was placed using a Groupon voucher. The Groupon promotion contained two different offers that were very similar; the difference between the two offers was the steaks. In the package you received we sent 4, 6oz Filet Mignon; in the package you thought you were receiving there were 2, 5oz Filet Mignon and 2, 9oz Boneless Strip Steaks. Initially, when you were offered a gift card and declined the offer, the replacement should have been processed. This has been addressed with the agent you spoke to. Per our telephone conversation on June 18th, I did process a replacement and this replacement was delivered to you on June 24th. We hope you are enjoying your gift shipment and your replacement shipment with our very best wishes. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If we can be of any further assistance please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com. Thank you, have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Jamie Clayton Consumer Services Manager...

Not what is advertised

Omaha Steaks #1696662
I terribly sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks and understand that would be disappointing. The advertisement from which you ordered makes known what size each item will be, so you can make an informed purchase decision. We do offer packages with many combinations of larger size steaks and different sides to accompany your gourmet meal. Please be assured that all of our photography is done in-house under strict guidelines, and depicts only our products. It is a very common practice in food advertising to try to make the product look visually tantalizing and appealing. It is not a different product--it is simply carefully styled and artfully photographed. Please know, all of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com or call 800-329-6500 and we would be more than happy to research this further. Thank you.

Not what you think

Omaha Steaks #1696661

Filet Mignon Dumplings

Omaha Steaks #1696648
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase with Omaha Steaks. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded this to our product development team. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you contact our Customer Service team at custserv@omahasteaks.com or call 800-329-6500, we will be happy to assist you

Omaha Steaks #1684482
We appreciate your feedback. However, there was never any agenda by marketing or Omaha Steaks to support, promote or message one lifestyle over another. This is actually a real-life father and son, marketing that we initially used for Father's Day and repurposed outside of Father's Day for television advertising. You can find the complete creative we developed for Father's Day here: https://www.barrettsf.com/omaha-steaks/. As you can see they are all real life fathers and their sons or daughters.

Omaha Steaks #1684481
comment to review:

Not what they advertise on TV

Omaha Steaks #1672899
I am sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks and certainly understand how disappointing this could be. Our TV combos are put together to have a variety of products in them at a deeply discounted price, but clearly state the size of each product. We also offer numerous combos that include larger steaks and larger quantities. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. Please know, all of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com or call 800-329-6500 and we would be more than happy to research this further. Thank you.

Horrible

Omaha Steaks #1637772
I'm so sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your gift packages from Omaha Steaks. I understand how disappointing that would be. We are a fifth-generation family-owned company and are committed to providing our customers with the finest quality meat available. We assure you that Omaha Steaks beef products are superior and we stand behind them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We do not use any sort of meat tenderizers, preservatives or seasonings in our beef. When you can, please PM your information and we will be happy to take care of this for you.
3 0

Nothing special

Omaha Steaks #1634364

Watch what you buy.

Omaha Steaks #1634293
I'm so sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase. I understand how disappointing that would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. When you can, please PM your information and we will be happy to take care of this for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Omaha Steaks #1626884

Poor taste in commercial

Omaha Steaks #1626874
We appreciate your feedback however, there was never any agenda by marketing or Omaha Steaks to support, promote or message one lifestyle over another. This is actually a real-life father and son, marketing that we initially used for Father's Day and repurposed outside of Father's Day for television advertising. You can find the complete creative we developed for Father's Day here: https://www.barrettsf.com/omaha-steaks/. As you can see they are all real life fathers and their sons or daughters.

Late Deliveries / No Customer Service

Omaha Steaks #1626867
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with Omaha Steaks. Please know that this is not the experience that we want our customers to have. I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. We did experience longer than usual hold times and I apologize for the inconvenience and certainly understand how frustrating that would be. Please DM or email, your contact information along with your order number. You may also reach our Customer Service Team at 800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com