THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!!

Omaha Steaks #1863624
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and you not having a pleasant customer service experience. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

Pissed off not frozen upon arrival

Omaha Steaks #1863623
comment to review:

Looks old and smells funny

Omaha Steaks #1863621
We are very sorry to hear your burgers smelled funny. We do have a 100% Guarantee and would be more than happy to make this right. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM OMAHA STEAKS EVER!!!!

Omaha Steaks #1863620
comment to review:

Didn't get all of my order

Omaha Steaks #1863617
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, you can contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com
comment to review:

Steaks came with odd chemical taste

Omaha Steaks #1863616

Toughest steaks ever

Omaha Steaks #1863615
We are very sorry to hear your steaks were tough. We do have a 100% Guarantee and would be more than happy to make this right. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

They did not honor their advertised free hamburgers

Omaha Steaks #1863613

Complaint

Omaha Steaks #1863611
comment to review:

Late deliveriEs paid for two day delivery and it's now a week if we get it at all. No excuses

Omaha Steaks #1863610
comment to review:

Late arrival of cakes and no option to cancel order

Omaha Steaks #1863609
comment to review:

Poor quality gray colored meat !

Omaha Steaks #1863607
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. Please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com
1 reply
Omaha steaks refunded my money I’m very pleased with their guarantee program I have no other problems with Omaha steak I have ask Pissed Consumer to stop posting things on my behalf I don’t know why this was brought up again

Poor quality product

Omaha Steaks #1863606
Thank you for your feedback.

Poor Quality

Omaha Steaks #1863604
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your T bone steaks, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Taste like liver

Omaha Steaks #1863603
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your sirloin tips, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Too much fat in 12 oz Rib Eye Steak

Omaha Steaks #1863602
We are very sorry to hear your steaks were fatty. We do have a 100% Guarantee and would be more than happy to make this right. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you
1 reply
Not to worry.. Just thought you would like to know. GHH

Site doesn't work

Omaha Steaks #1863601
I apologize you are having issues with the online site. Please contact us at the number below so we can further assist. 1-800-329-6500 or via email at custserv@omahasteaks.com

Too spicy cannot eat

Omaha Steaks #1863600
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Strip Steak extremely disappointing

Omaha Steaks #1863599

Poor service

Omaha Steaks #1863588
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and you not having a pleasant customer service experience. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please know we have a 100% guarantee, so if you would, please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account.
comment to review:

Not happy with phone conversation

Omaha Steaks #1863520
Thank you for contacting us about the experience you received on the line with one of our representatives. Please feel free to contact us, we would like to make thing right with you.

They gave me credit and handled after bringing to there attention

Omaha Steaks #1832844
Thank you for the update. Have a great evening!

They gave me credit and handled after bringing to there attention

Omaha Steaks #1831645
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your filet mignon dumplings, I understand how disappointing this may have been. . We do have a 100% Guarantee and would be more than happy to make this right. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
1 0
OmahaSteaksCares
Thank you for the update. Have a great evening!
comment to review:

The steaks might be great.. but not the service

Omaha Steaks #1829367
Thank you for your feedback, please send me your order information so I can further assist you. Once this is resolved please re-rate us. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us via email or by phone at 1-800-329-6500. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Jennifer B Omaha Steaks Customer Care

BEWARE!!

Omaha Steaks #1829366
I was hoping to verify if we have satisfied the issue with your order. Please reply with your order information and if possible re-rate us. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us via email or by phone at 1-800-329-6500. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Jennifer B Omaha Steaks Customer Care
1 0
1 reply
Yes, Omaha made it right!
comment to review:

I don't know what to tell you. Good luck with gift certificates. I have had no luck with redeeming them.

Omaha Steaks #1826809
Thank you for contacting us and I apologize you are having issues redeeming your gift certificate. I understand how frustrating this can be. Please send a private message with your order information or gift certificate number so I can further assist you. You may also contact us at 1-800-329-6500 or via email at custserv@omahasteaks.com.

Omaha Steaks #1826804
Thank you for your feedback and I apologize you are having issues redeeming your gift certificate. I understand how frustrating this can be. Please send us a private message with your order information or certificate number so we can further assist you. You may also contact us at 1-800-329-6500 or via email at custserv@omahasteaks.com.
Q&A comment

Free shipping signs in stores

Omaha Steaks #1816600
I apologize for any offer confusions, I understand how frustrating this may have been. Please send me your order information so I can further assist you.
Q&A comment

trying to locate my order

Omaha Steaks #1816599
I apologize you have not received your package, please send me a private message with your name and address so I can further assist you.
Q&A comment

Can I get ANY compensation?

Omaha Steaks #1816598
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and not getting your order. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please know we have a 100% guarantee, so if you would, please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account.
Q&A comment

How can I get cooking directions immediately?

Omaha Steaks #1816597
Thank you for contacting us for cooking instructions. I apologize for any inconvenience in trying to locate them, I understand how frustrating this can be. We have the instructions for each of our products available on our website. Go to www.omahasteaks.com and then to the item you are interested in. You will need to click on the Package Count tab, and then the Nutritional and Preparation information will become available below the picture of the item. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance by contacting us via email or by phone at 1-800-329-6500.
comment to review:

Don't buy the individula dinners

Omaha Steaks #1816595
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

Don’t buy !!!!!

Omaha Steaks #1816594

Do not buy this

Omaha Steaks #1816586
Thank you for your reply. If you can direct message me your name and address so I can further assist you.

None right now

Omaha Steaks #1813008
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please know we have a 100% guarantee, so if you would, please DM your order number or phone number associated with your account.
comment to review:

Don't let the TV commercials deceive you.

Omaha Steaks #1813006
•I terribly sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your recent purchase from Omaha Steaks and understand that would be disappointing. The advertisement from which you ordered makes known what size each item will be, so you can make an informed purchase decision. We do offer packages with many combinations of larger size steaks and different sides to accompany your gourmet meal. Please be assured that all of our photography is done in-house under strict guidelines, and depicts only our products. It is a very common practice in food advertising to try to make the product look visually tantalizing and appealing. It is not a different product--it is simply carefully styled and artfully photographed. Please know, all of our products are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.Please contact us with the details at CustServ@OmahaSteaks.com or call 800-329-6500 and we would be more than happy to research this further. Thank you.

Dont buy

Omaha Steaks #1813005

No chance

Omaha Steaks #1813004
comment to review:

Never buy OMAHA meats again, after 5 years.

Omaha Steaks #1813002
Thank you for contacting us, I apologize there was a product and delivery issue. I show all three replacement orders were sent and delivered. If your gift receivers did not get their packages, please have them give us a call so we can verify the addresses and get a resolution made. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us via email or at 1-800-329-6500. We appreciate your business.

Not worth the money. . .

Omaha Steaks #1812998

Franks are great

Omaha Steaks #1812993

Go to a butcher

Omaha Steaks #1812992
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your gift from Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to look into this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

Do not waste your money

Omaha Steaks #1812986
Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the problem you experienced with the product you purchased at our Omaha Steaks retail store. At Omaha Steaks, 100% customer satisfaction is very important to us. We will be more than happy to refund the purchase price for the product or send you a gift card with an additional amount to redeem on a future purchase. Please send a direct message with your name, address, phone number, store location, and the method of payment used, so we can locate your account information. Please include the item number for the product box, the batch code from the label (this is a set of 5 letters and 1-2 digits placed near the bar code), and the issue you had with the product. If a credit card was used, we will need the full credit card number and expiration date. In this case, please contact us at 1-800-329-6500 to review the credit card number. We do not suggest sending this information by email. Once we receive your information, we will process your request. Please allow up to 7-10 days for a replacement order and 3-4 weeks for a refund. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us via email or at 1-800-329-6500. Sincerely, Jennifer B

Annoying Commercials!

Omaha Steaks #1812982
I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the commercials. Please advise what was the cause of you not liking them? Hope you have a great weekend!

Never Ever

Omaha Steaks #1812979

Do not buy

Omaha Steaks #1812978

Product arrived hot

Omaha Steaks #1812976
I am glad to read that we were able to send out a replacement package. Please enjoy and let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com

Order online only -DO NOT CALL TO ORDER

Omaha Steaks #1808806
At Omaha Steaks we strive to provide the best service to our customers which includes partnering to answer overflow calls during peak time periods to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our customers. Partnering allows us to decrease wait times ensuring a better customer experience during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Father's Day, etc.). I have passed this information along to higher management, I am happy to hear there were no concerns or issues with your order. Thank you for choosing Omaha Steaks.
comment to review:

Forget the BBB - complain to the Nebraska Attorney Generals office!

Omaha Steaks #1808795
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee, so if you DM your order number or phone number I would be happy to investigate this for you. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com

Trying to find my order

Omaha Steaks #1808794
Thank you for the update, I am happy to hear you were able to get your package. If you have any concerns please let us know. You may also contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com