comment to review:

Poor service and follow through on bad order

Omaha Steaks #2032334
I apologize for the experience you had with your package, I understand you are anticipating your refund. Please give a us call 1-800-329-6500 with your order number or via email at custserv@omahasteaks.com, we would be happy to look into this for you!

Unhappy with gift package

Omaha Steaks #2032332
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your package, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. You may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com, with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

Order went thru but was not completed tonite

Omaha Steaks #2017540
Thank you for your feedback, I apologize your order did not go as planned for you, I understand how disappointing this may have been! Please contact us via phone 1-800-329-6500 or email at custserv@omahasteaks.com so we can further assist you!

Identity Theft Attempt

Omaha Steaks #2017538
Thank you for your feedback, I apologize you had this experience with Omaha Steak and understand how frustrating this may be! We take theft very seriously here at Omaha Steak, please contact us at 1-800-329-6500 so we may look further into this!

No one answering phone

Omaha Steaks #2017537
Thank you for your feedback, I apologize you are not able to get in touch with a store clerk. I understand how frustrating this may be. Below the are the store hours and they may be a little busy assisting other customers. Mon-Sat 10-6 Phone# 410-825-7003 You may also contact us to place a mailed order so you do not have to leave the comfort of your home. (800) 228-9055!

Disappointed

Omaha Steaks #1992170

High Prices

Omaha Steaks #1992168
Thanks for sharing your concerns. Our price increases are driven directly by the higher costs we pay for sourcing the best quality meat to produce the exceptional products you expect. Keep in mind that the quality of our products is better than ever and backed by our unconditional 100 percent guarantee. Many of our customers have been buying in bulk to save money, stretch the household budget and provide them with the peace of mind of having a full freezer. Our packages have been carefully curated to deliver as much value as possible.
comment to review:

Poor experience with cooking chicken and steaks

Omaha Steaks #1992167
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the chicken breast, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. You may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com, with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

I was ripped off

Omaha Steaks #1985196
Thank you for your feedback! I apologize you had experienced this and understand how frustrating this may have been! You may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com, with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
Sameerah Wjf
#1985215
i ALREADY DID THAT. THEY HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION. THEY SAID I WOULD GET A REFUND BUT I HAVE NOT AS OF YET. I GUESS *** HAS NOT FROZEN OVER YET.

Had high expectations

Omaha Steaks #1985168

Dissatisfied

Omaha Steaks #1974282

Price

Omaha Steaks #1974281

Quality of product.

Omaha Steaks #1971971
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your steaks, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you

Tough ham

Omaha Steaks #1970820
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your ham, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

No delivery on thanksgiving

Omaha Steaks #1970819
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery, I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

I thought the steaks were really small

Omaha Steaks #1970818
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your package, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Steaks not delivered

Omaha Steaks #1970807

Poor service

Omaha Steaks #1970806

Omaha Steaks #1970805
Thanks for sharing your concerns. Our price increases are driven directly by the higher costs we pay for sourcing the best quality meat to produce the exceptional products you expect. Many of our customers having been buying in bulk to save money, stretch the household budget and provide them with the peace of mind of having a full freezer.
comment to review:

Very dissatisfied with the product

Omaha Steaks #1970802
comment to review:

Cannot understand the phone operators

Omaha Steaks #1970801
At Omaha Steaks we strive to provide the best service to our customers which includes partnering to answer overflow calls during peak time periods to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our customers! Partnering allows us to decrease wait times ensuring a better customer experience during peak holiday seasons (Christmas, Father's Day, etc.).

Taste of sidess

Omaha Steaks #1970798

Something Good

Omaha Steaks #1970797
OMG, yes! The Gold membership is a bonus! Thank you for sharing your feedback!!!!

Terrible Chicken Fried Steak

Omaha Steaks #1970796

Dissatifaction with the product

Omaha Steaks #1970795

Warn people

Omaha Steaks #1943159

Leave a mesage

Omaha Steaks #1943158
Hello, I apologize for the unwanted text messages and understand your frustration. I would be happy to assist you with having these messages stopped. In order to opt out of text messages about our current offers, please reply STOP to the text and they will stop immediately. At Omaha Steaks your satisfaction is our top priority. We thank you for your past business and look forward to serving you again in the near future. If we can be of any further assistance please contact us via email or by phone at 1-800-329-6500.
1 3
comment to review:

I’m amazed at the poor service

Omaha Steaks #1932028
I apologize for the delivery issue you had with your package, I understand how disappointing this may have been. I would to resolve this with you, please contact us at 1-800-329-6500 and ask for me (Jennifer).

Enter survey code.

Omaha Steaks #1932027
I apologize you were not able to take the survey, please know our representatives are available to assist you in completing the survey. Please reach out to us via phone 1-800-329-6500 or email us at custserv@omahasteaks.com

Delivery Problem

Omaha Steaks #1920621
Thank you for contacting us so that we could resolve the delivery issue with you. I understand the frustration.

Free shipping

Omaha Steaks #1920620
Hello William, thank you for contacting us. I apologize you had an issue with placing your order. Please contact us via email custserv@omahasteaks.com or via phone 1-800-329-6500 so we can get this resolved for you.

Order not recieved

Omaha Steaks #1895495
1 0
comment to review:

Not happy with phone conversation

Omaha Steaks #1883562
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear of your experience with your order, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

Too complicated - seems like a ripoff

Omaha Steaks #1883560
comment to review:

Poor shipping, No return policy of membership

Omaha Steaks #1883555
comment to review:

To say the truth of what happened

Omaha Steaks #1883552

Disappointed and dissatisfied

Omaha Steaks #1883549

Fedex ruined my food

Omaha Steaks #1883545
Thank you for contacting us, I apologize FedEx has messed up your order. I am also glad to hear this issue was fixed, if you could please re-rate us for the service you received.
0 3

Package deals

Omaha Steaks #1883543
I apologize packages are more then what is affordable for you. We offer a variety of packages that range in different amounts. We do have mailing offers that may allow you to order at a discounted price as well as emails. If you would like to be added to our mailing/email offers please contact us via phone 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com
comment to review:

Received order # 460885**-**1 6/13/20 11:40am upper right corner of shipment container had your advertisement sticking out but wrapped with the plastic sealer.the first pkg was semi frozen with no

Omaha Steaks #1883365
Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry to hear your package was semi frozen, I understand how disappointing this may have been. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Omaha Steaks #1865971
Coronavirus-linked problems in some U.S. meat processing plants have affected the supply chain to a degree not seen in decades. At the same time, demand for meat has increased significantly. Our price increases are driven directly by the cost increases we incur for acquiring the raw materials to produce the quality products you expect. Until the supply chain opens up and wholesale prices come down, retail prices will continue to be higher throughout the market.

Omaha Steaks #1865970

Price Gouging

Omaha Steaks #1865966

You Definitely Don't Get What You Pay For in This Case

Omaha Steaks #1865962
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. You may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com so can look into this for you.
comment to review:

Poor service. Delivery not on time

Omaha Steaks #1865960
I'm so sorry to hear of the issues with your delivery and you not having a pleasant customer service experience. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating that would be. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further. Please call 1-800-329-6500 or email us custserv@omahasteaks.com with your name, address and/or order number and we can take care of this right away!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Disappointed in quality!

Omaha Steaks #1865959
I apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your recent gift purchased with Omaha Steaks. We appreciate your feedback and I have forwarded this to our product development team. I certainly understand how disappointing and frustrating this would be. Please know that we do have a 100% guarantee. You may contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-329-6500 or email custserv@omahasteaks.com, so we can get this resolved.
1 reply
Omaha Steaks made good on their 100 percent guarantee and returned my money. I am extremely impressed how they stand behind their product and make good on their guarantee. Thank you Omaha Steaks!
comment to review:

Great service, needs to be recognized.

Omaha Steaks #1865957
Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Omaha Steaks.