Athenix Body Sculpting Institute - Liposuction Procedure Review

Not at all satisfied. Left side had less taken out so now left and right side are uneven, lumpy results. Also paid for lipo on flanks and no difference at all. I wasn't even sore in that area so I don't believe any work was actually done...

Im a unsatisfied customer, I was told to file a complaint with medical state board.the doctor I seen who did my procedure was not states board certified. I had to have a revision and there was no change, they got upset cause I yelped my exp. the only way there gonna change anything is if we file complaint with med state board.

In reviewing everyone’s posts, I might suggest that you try to communicate your concerns to the medical director so you can potentially have a revision? Ultimately you invested in your new shape and at the end you want that beautiful body.

Address it again and your concerns about the costs. I wish you the best.,

@Lorenz Qnp

I tried with med director and he tough we were recording him, because we had are phone out, he yelled at us. then we showed him we were looking at pictures my best friend and I.I got no were with medical director of athenix in Irvine or there CEO James, they are the most sarcastic, people I have ever encounter.If anyone has complaints the best thing to do is file a medical complaint with medical state board or if there is enough patients with same complaint there could be a civil law suit against this company.

View more comments (2)