Cleveland Medical Training is misleading and deceptive.

They advertise that you can be trained for a new career as a Medical Technologist, internships for "qualified" graduates and a list of employment contacts after the class but this is not true. I heard their commercial on the radio. I went to their website and called and asked questions. One of the questions I asked was "do you need any prior medical training i.e. STNA, MA, CPCT,PHLEBOTOMY etc.?" I was told "No you can get employment working in this field with just the class we offer." I asked "is this something that is in high demand?" Oh yes employers are highering and the demand for drug testers is on the rise." I asked several more questions along the same theme and received positive replies. I signed up for the class. the class itself was very informative and thorough but the test was actually gone over and answered in class thus eliminating the "highly qualified grads". When students asked about internships we were told that they didn't have any at this time but that the demand is so high that we would have no trouble getting employment. at the end of the classes we were given a certificate and a list of potential employers that we can send resumes to as promised. The only problem there was that every single one only accepts online applications so if they don't have a posting then you can't apply. so a couple of months after graduating I get a call from the office that they need some advertisers. I agreed to have a decal put on my car window and be paid $25.00 a month. Well one of the trainers from my class was in charge of the program she told me she would call when it was time to send in my screen shot of my window so I can get paid. I waited 2 mo. before I called to find out when she was going to call. long story short she entered my phone number in her phone wrong. they never retro-ed my check for the first 2 months that equals free advertising for them. the next few months went fine as far as getting paid to advertise even though I still had not found a job. then in January I sent in my picture. I get a text back that she no longer works there. so I call to find out who is taking over and where do I send my picture. The office girl I talked to said that she would get the picture from my trainer and send out my check I would get it soon. it was time to send my next picture and I still had not received my Jan. check. I call to find out where my check was and who do I send my picture to now and the same office girl says "Oh we are no longer using the window decals sorry you weren't notified". that's another 2 months of free advertising. the more time passes the more it's becoming clear that this is just a scam with a certification that really doesn't mean anything.
ID
#1021997 Review #1021997 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Parma, Ohio