Sound Ford - Ford Extended Warranty - Car Warranty Review

Update by user Mar 18, 2017

When I purchased the vehicle new at Sound Ford in Renton, WA I was encouraged to purchase the Ford Factory Extended Warranty becsuse of the great value. I received Nothing in the 75K miles, every time I requested something under the Warranty I was told NO. Ford Motors would not pay for it.

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2017
I purchased new 2015 Ford Explorer at Sound Ford in Renton, WA. I was told what a great deal and peace of mind having the 75K extended warranty would be, it covered brake pads, shocks, etc. I purchased it. My breaks were making noise at 70K miles and the Dealership stated FORD would NOT PAY FOR THE PADS. Even though I did, their reasoning is they were slightly over 3mm thick. They said bring the vehicle back at 77000 miles and they will replace them at my cost!! I received nothing at all from purchasing the extended, 75K service. Every time I requested, they stated FORD WOULD NOT PAY. I went to other Dealerships, same thing. They should be heavily fined by the Gov. For theft of the Consumer. Unbelievable, now of course it needs everything just as the warrany expired. Total BS.
ID
#1021913 Review #1021913 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product