Tophatter - *** all around business

Update by user Nov 09, 2020

It hasn't and I doubt it will

Original review updated by user Nov 09, 2020
They just plain flat out suck and don't know how to run a business at all. Only gotten a few selected items ordered and then all of a sudden they don't have or get my orders to me on time and then get denied from the sellers on refunds. The refunds are a *** joke I pay with my hard-earned cash just to be told that I can't have my money credited back to me in cash but in credit. Like I want credit with a place that can't get anything right or know how to run a business the correct way. I don't want credits from you guys I want my money back for every order I still have coming to me plus all of my credits which by the way was shorted cause someone in accounting doesn't know how to count for ***

User's recommendation: Don't use this site at all cause in the end you'll be where I'm at right now. Listen to every single one of those 1 star reviews cause ain't non of them wrong at all.

ID
Pros
  • Non
Cons
  • Everything sucks about this site
Loss
Preferred solution
I want a full refund on all of my orders and what I have in credits deposited back into my account and I think I should get all of my items as well cause of wasted time dealing with you ***