Verified Reviewer

Fashioniel - Owl and Bald Eagle garden ornaments

The packaging was terrible. The boxes were crushed, the outside packaging was not sufficient to support the boxes, a piece was missing, other pieces were bent and scratched. I strongly recommend that you do not order from this company. The bald eagle came as a nondescript brown with no indication of the painting shown in the catalog picture. I paid $39.95 each for both items. They offered me $5 c.

User's recommendation: DO NOT order from this company. It took forever to get here and then the boxes were crushed, items scratched, pieces missing, and item not painted according to catalog picture.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Annie Cloth - I ordered several items from this company.

Update by user Dec 09, 2020

I still have not heard back from them nor received a refund. They sent another top which didn't match the colors shown online.

I wrote them and told them I DID NOT want anything further from them. I told them I had returned my other items but had heard nothing further from them. They said they needed the tracking number. I furnished that to them.

As of this date, I still have not heard back from them nor have I received a refund. I do keep getting email notices from their various websites and they go under a lot of different names. The newest one today is Ladyoho.

I would not order from them again and I encourage anyone else to not order from them either. Their photos DO NOT match the clothing you receive in color or in size.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2020
I ordered lilac and blue. I received a light blue, a dark brown, and a dark purple. The brown and purple were so alike in the bag, that it was only in removing them from the bag that you could actually see a slight difference. The sizing is also way off. I ordered 3X as I like my clothes roomy and able to wear something under. These were all tight. When I asked the company if I could return them as the color and size were wrong, they offered me 5 percent off to alter them. I wrote back and said I would not alter new items nor would I be able to even find fabric similar. They then offered 15 percent off. I went to send them back and the order was $112 and it cost $75.25 to send them back to China. So even though the labels they originally came in showed a stateside address, they are based out of China. I will not order from them again.

User's recommendation: I would not order from them regardless of how good the items look online.

ID