Dragon T - They send a faulty screen, they think I am lying, I lose my money
This is a very simple but unfortunate set of events. - I ordered a screen for a Xiaomi Mi 4c. - They send a faulty product. The cable for the digitizer connector is torn apart, and the connector is not there. - Some back & forth messages, sending photos, the Customer Service just do not caring. They even suggested that it was the customs or me who broke the product. Of course the package was sealed. - Their only option to fix their mistake was: me sending the screen back so they could check "if it's ours". Really? I would pay 20€ (the screen was 34€) to send back something that they just sent to me, to check if it's theirs?! - And of course, if they do a mistake again - why wouldn't they? they never admitted this mistake in the first place - it's me losing even more money. To sum up: they send a faulty product, they don't believe me when I say the screen connector was broken, but they want me to trust them. Again. Thanks for making me lose a lot of money, Dragon-TT. See you never again!

Exactly the same happened to me! Lost my money, bad and rude aftersales and the worst; no solution at all!

Their solution: send it back or buy another one.

ID
Product
Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 4c Phone Screen
Cons
  • Costumer support
  • Defective product
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Resolved: Gearbest - They send the incorrect screen, they don't care about it, I lose my money

This is a very simple but unfortunate set of events. - I ordered a screen for a Xiaomi Mi 4c. - They send the incorrect one. - A lot of back & forth messages, sending photos & videos countless times, the Customer Service just do not caring and tooking ages to reply, even when they said they would reply after some days. - Finally they made me an offer of 3 options: - "GearBest money" (as if I'm gonna buy from this store ever again!) - 10$ in my bank account (bear in mind the screen alone was 35€) - a screen replacement (if I send back the incorrect one, of course, and that would have me paying at least 20€ just to send it back). And of course, if they do a mistake again - why wouldn't they? they never admitted this mistake in the first place - it's me losing even more money. Thanks for making me lose a lot of money, GearBest. See you never again!

After they saw the reviews, they refunded 35€.

Resolved
ID
Service
Gearbest Shipping Service
Cons
  • Wrong items
  • Horrible customer service
Reason of review