Nimnicht Chevrolet - Customer Care Review

I went to nimnicht Chevrolet on march 4th 2017 to purchase a vehicle. When I did find the vehicle I did my paperwork payed my money and was prepared to leave with the vehicle. Upon finishing up I was told that my vehicle had not been inspected and I could not drive it off the lot until the inspection was done. I was asked if I had full coverage insurance because I would have to be put in a loaner due to the fact that they were about to close and they would not be open on Sunday. I agreed and said that I will be back Monday to pickup my vehicle. Upon my return I was greeted by a sales associate who then told me that my vehicle was not ready yet. I said ok and waited over an hour before being told that they could not sale me the vehicle. At this point I am pissed because I have waited and waited and waited just to be told that I would not be leaving with my car. Let me remind you that this was the pickup date for my car and I was driving their loaner car to pick it up. Not only was I disappointed that I couldn't get the car that I had paid for and waited on for two days, but I had to find a way home because I was stranded at a dealership who promised me that my car would be ready on a specific date. My main issue with this dealership is the rudeness of the manager by the name of Cornelius. I called this dealership after calling my bank to see if my refund had been credited to my card and they told me no nothing was ever credited back to my card. I Hung up with the bank and called the dealership the lady cindy who handles these kind of things was not in so I was transfered to the manger. The manger could not give me any information he was rude told me he would call me back and hung up the phone in my face. At this point I am livid. He did end up calling me back his demeanor had not changed I was told to come pick up a receipt when I asked for a tracking number or something to give to my bank I was told he did didn't have that information and hung up on once again. I'm not sure what is going on at this dealership but this manger is out of line.
#1319250

Nightmares !!! Don't buy from here is all I can say .

If you do be ready for it. Attitudes nasty service.

ID