Auto Wholesalers Of Hooksett - I WAS A Satisfied Customer...Until I Heard “Metal on Metal!”

In December 2016 I bought a car from Auto Wholesalers in Hooksett. I had a pleasant buying experience, and I even told the sales manager I would write a positive review of my time, which I did. So imagine my surprise only roughly two months after my purchase to discover that Auto Wholesalers *illegally* put a NH state inspection sticker on my purchased vehicle. How would I know? A month after my purchase, I began hearing a noise in the right rear tire area. It kept getting louder, so about two months after my purchase, I took the vehicle to my trusted mechanic. And there it was: brakes that had worn through the brake pads and the caliper grinding against the rotor. “Metal on metal” as my mechanic described it- something that doesn't happen in two months of ownership. No, this was the kind of corrosion that was already present on the vehicle when I purchased it- and the kind that would have *FAILED* inspection at any reputable inspection station. What has Auto Wholesalers response been in the week since I have notified them of this matter? I wouldn't know, because why should they bother with a “past” customer who has already bought the goods? Why would they have anything to do with me now? So, posting online reviews today. Then forwarding complaints to both the NH Better Business Bureau and NH Attorney General's office tomorrow. You decide.
ID
Hooksett, New Hampshire
Cons
  • Being deceived
Reason of review