The Cover Store - Refused to honor a warranty
At the end of summer 2019 I purchased outdoor covers for my grill, prep table, chairs and a table from this company. My particular location can get very windy. A few months after I purchased the covers my neighbor called me to tell me that my grill cover had blown off. I went outside and found it torn in several places. Apparently it could not handle the wind. I contacted the company in September to file a claim for warranty coverage. I sent it three pictures that they requested along with an explanation for submitting a claim. A couple of weeks later I received an email telling me that it was not their cover because of the color and some other garbage reasoning. I protested vehemently because I know where I purchased the cover. I compared the item # on my invoice it was different from the item # that they currently stock. The item # associated with my purchase was listed as out of stock. I found it sold in Europe on Amazon but nowhere else. This is nothing short of a ripoff. I've dealt with companies from Israel, China, etc. when I had issues with their products and those companies have been honest to a fault, unlike this American company (I'm ashamed to call them an American company). I would not purchase another item from this company and I do not recommend them. They are grifters.

User's recommendation: Steer clear of this company, better to buy cheap that way you don't care if it rips.

ID
Pros
  • Looked good when first received
Cons
  • Not very sturdy
Loss