The Cover Store - Refused to honor a warranty
At the end of summer 2019 I purchased outdoor covers for my grill, prep table, chairs and a table from this company. My particular location can get very windy. A few months after I purchased the covers my neighbor called me to tell me that my grill cover had blown off....

Thank you for your comments. Coverstore was founded in the USA and continues to proudly be an American company.

Product development, merchandising, marketing, technology, customer care, and logistics are all conducted by our 100+ strong team of associates at our headquarters in Carrollton, TX. Our products are made at our wholly-owned and managed manufacturing center in Asia, and we’re delighted to provide our customers with high-quality products produced in a state-of-the-art facility. Our team is here to make our products better in form and function and always strive to deliver the best products possible at a fair price to our customers. We respect and understand your position and appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback.

Unfortunately, this product is not made by Coverstore and we believe you may have us mixed up with another company. Since you do not have a purchase with us, we can help with a new order We hope for the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

ID
Pros
  • Looked good when first received
Cons
  • Not very sturdy
Loss