comment to review:

DA ,15851 Dallas Pkwy, Addison, TX...SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Debt Arbitrators #733694
I received letters from Debt Arbitrators and similar firms off and on as well. I simply shred these letters and throw them in the trash. Some good advice if you are dealing with credit card debt issues. Either work with your creditors directly, or go through Consumer Credit Counseling Service, rather than to go through ANY debt settlement company that promotes itself via mass mailings, telemarketers, TV and radio commercials, or the Internet to gain clients (or victims). These firms charge outrageous fees, and often cannot deliver the results you hoped for. And many credit card films refuse to work with such firms in the first place. At least Consumer Credit Counseling Service is non-profit, charges no fees, and is local. Most major cities have Consumer Credit Counseling Service. Even filing for bankruptcy is a better option than going through these scam "debt settlement" firms. I became suspicious of the Debt Associates mailing when I saw a flier inside that also offered merchandise for sale, including Magic Jack Plus, a Caller ID device, a stainless steel wallet, an illuminated magnifier, a wall clock with a hidden safe, a video money management course, and "health and lifestyle benefits", among other things. Are they a debt-counseling firm or a mail-order house? This smells like a scam to me. I would advise against using Debt Arbitrators or any such firm.

Golden corral food rationers, Victorville, California

Golden Corral #373984
I understand your frustrations regarding the food that the cooks prepare on the grill at Golden Corral, as well as the long lines during busy periods. I don't mind waiting for steaks/fish/shrimp/crab cakes myself. The cook at the one I typically visit does offer double or larger portions if you ask...they'll just make more. My main problem with Golden Corral (as well as all buffets) is that I tend to overindulge, since there is so much good food, but only so much room in my stomach. At least I start with a salad, and allow my first plate to digest while waiting in line for my steak or fish. At least I don't eat there all the time...just for an occasional treat.
comment to review:

They r f#*%#&ing terrible dont give u a chance

Fingerhut #153549
Fingerhut is still in business? I know that they once sent catalogs out all the time, and then the catalogs stopped coming. They also had this archaic system where you had to send a coupon from a book in with your credit payment, just like you'd do when making car payments. I thought Fingerhut went out of business about 2001 or so...maybe another company bought the Fingerhut name.

Oral B Bursh Ups Oral- no one Knows Beans about the Prouduct

Oral B #129200
I have also seen old-stock Oral B Brush Ups and similar products on eBay as well. Oral B discontinued the Brush Ups line two years ago.

Oral B Bursh Ups Oral- no one Knows Beans about the Prouduct

Oral B #129199
Maybe try the Colgate Wisp toothbrushes the next time. They are just like the Oral B Brush-Ups. The Colgate Wisps should be very easy to find everywhere.
comment to review:

Mcdonalds playland has ***!

McDonalds #129198
Apparently even F E C E S was edited.
comment to review:

Mcdonalds playland has ***!

McDonalds #129197
McDonald's needs to "doo-doo" more to keep the playland ***-free.

Target made me ***

Target #129195
The DVD set in question was a very popular series that ran for five seasons on Showtime, and is currently running (in edited, censored form) on the Logo cable channel. It wasn't a bad show...however, most viewers would not do what you described in your post.

Beware - ClovecigaretteStore.com

Clovecigarettesstore #116429
The Food and Drug Administration recently banned the sale of clove cigarettes in the US, as well as the sale of cigarettes in flavors other than regular and menthol. They do this mainly because flavored cigarettes encourage children/teenagers to start smoking. That ban could be why you haven't received your cigarettes.

$500. drawing

Rite Aid #116425
I'm surprised that you are still using a Windows 95 machine. I now use Windows 7 (new PC), but have used XP since 2003 prior. I assume you still use dial-up, also. It is a good idea for Rite Aid to make their site compatible with any computer, whether it's Windows (including 95/98/2000/NT/ME), Mac, or Linux. Fact is. Microsoft hasn't supported 95 in years, and most Windows users use XP, Vista, or 7. If you want to enter your Rite Aid Game Of Life codes, you may want to use a friend's or family member's computer (that runs XP or later), or use a computer at a library. Most websites today are incompatible, or run poorly, on older Windows OS's.

Pissed former Citi Shell customer

Citibank #83058
Thousands of Shell Mastercards were closed by Citibank. My card was declined and account closed as well.
comment to review:

The taste of your product has changed

Marlboro #83057
Maybe it's time to give up smoking altogether...
1 reply
I'm not judging-I used to smoke, Marlboro lights in fact, until this year when I recently stopped because these cigarettes were making me feel more sick than good in any way.
What I'm trying to say-is lets all work hard on quitting! Let's work together-I know it's hard, but lets show these companies that are helping us kill ourselves, that we don't need one of their gosh darn cigs, fire safe or not. So they can change them all they want. And at the same rate, the counterfeit cig-killers in China will shut down too. SLIMY BASTARDS.
comment to review:

BP Procare does not stand behind their warranty.

BP Global #81582
BP still operates Procare centers? All of the BP Procares in my area (NE Ohio) became Monro Muffler or Mr. Tire centers. I assume you're from Michigan, probably Ann Arbor, judging from your name. Maybe BP still operates Procares in other states. Being from Ohio, Go Bucks!

Citibank #81360
I received my letter from Citi, dated 10/15/09, today, the 23rd, explaining why my Shell Mastercard account was closed. The reason I was given was "ratio of revolving balances to credit limits too high". They also said "Our review was processed by a credit scoring system that assigned a numerical value to various items on your account(s) with us and your credit report."

I assume that other Citi cardholders whose accounts were closed received similarly-worded letters.

Reading up on this situation, I am glad that the account is closed. Once I pay this off, no more Citibank. At least I can still continue to make monthly payments at my current interest rate, which is 18.9%. Usually closed or "opted out" credit card accounts are paid off at the "old" interest rate. I did hear that Citi plans to raise the interest rate on its cards to 29.99% by November 30. Whether this increase will apply to the closed accounts I don't know offhand, but I do plan to transfer the balance to a 14.99% Visa from another bank if Citi does raise my rate. I prefer to pay Citi at this point since it would keep more available credit on my other card open, thus keeping my cre
...

Citibank #81067
I also understand that the 30 cent/gallon discounts that were offered via the Shell Mastercard was costing Citi Cards a lot of money. When gasoline is selling for, let's say, $2.49 a gallon, it's like paying $2.19 a gallon with the Shell rebates. Perhaps Citi wanted out of this program by closing all of those cards.

Citibank #81064
Also, to "Citicardemployee", I understand that it was a corporate decision for Citi to close all of those credit card accounts, and I also understand the stress that people working in your call centers have to deal with when confronted with all those angry Shell/Citgo/Exxon Mobil/Conoco Phillips Mastercard holders who had their cards declined and accounts closed without their knowledge, especially if they are away from home or almost out of gas when they tried to use their cards. Citibank could have handled this decision more tactfully than they did; rather than close thousands of accounts all of a sudden, letters should have been sent to the affected cardholders in advance, while their cards were still good, to warn them ahead of time that their accounts will be closed. This way the cardholders can plan ahead of time to arrange for alternatives once their accounts do close. And I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of Citibank or Shell/Citgo/Exxon Mobil/Conoco Phillips employees had their credit card accounts shut down as well.

I do feel sort of vindicated in a way, since the Feds ordered 90% salary cuts for the CEO's/presidents of financial institutions who took federal bailout funds...including Citicorp.