Verified Reviewer

Verizon - My service has been discontinued due to $400 of fraudulent spoofing calls.

Having made no 411 calls in 12 years with Fios, I was hit with $400 in 2 months. I spent 45 minutes on chat before I found out they could not access my bills. Spent 30 minutes with no one that could help me and was transferred and waited 25 minutes and no one picked up. I have paid my normal billing amount and still they discontinued my service. I have had Fios for12 years and retired from Verizon after 28 year in 2007. Somehow since then my company has become a 3rd world version of Comcast. So unless I can get this straight in 4 days, I will be a Comcast customer.

User's recommendation: Don't go there expecting any customer service. I could not even find a place to send written correspondence. They want the payment and nothing else. Sad for what has been a great company..

ID
Service
Verizon Fios Bundle
Pros
  • Great service
  • Great product
Cons
  • Fraudulent billing and terrible customer service
Loss