Verified Reviewer

Fashionmia - Don't see parcel through to delivery and ignore you

Update by user Dec 31, 2020

As you will see from the email below, Fashion Nova are not refunding my daughter but promising her a gift card within 72 hours in a separate email which has of course not been received. Just another scam email from them:From: Fashion Nova Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 4:31:40 PMTo: katelynXX(email hidden)Subject: Return Received: Order#5789**** FASHION NOVA NEWDRESSESSWIMJEANSSALECURVEMEN Return ReceivedOrder Number: #5789****Dear Katelyn,We have received and processed your return.

We will issue your store credit in the amount of your returned item(s) (minus the discount if applicable) as an e-gift card which you will receive in a separate email.

The e-gift card can be used towards future online purchases at Fashionnova.com. If you do not receive your e-gift card in a separate email within 72 hours, please contact our customer care team.Let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for being a valued Fashion Nova customer.Sincerely,Your Fashion Nova Fam Return Summary Item NameQuantityAmountFree Spirit Flare Pants - Brown - SIZE M1$22.99Sasha Cargo Pant - Sage - SIZE S1$44.99Discount$28.24Shipping Amount$0.00Tax Total$0.00Return Amount:$49.68

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2020
*** that's all I can say. Rip off merchants. I hope they get another £9m fine by the FTC and go bust. Ignorant and deceiving. Their couriers are in the scam also so don't bother trying to order outside of America cos the *** seem to be ripping off anyone who are not in America. I don't know how these *** get away it. Still not got a refund for order no. 0376****. These people are criminals and need to do time for their crime. *** *** SCUM.

User's recommendation: AVOID LIKE THE VIRUS.

ID
Pros
  • No pros just a big fat con
Cons
  • Order not processed and delivered do not trust the business
  • Thieves
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Fashion Nova - Failed to fulfil legal obligation to see parcel through to delivery and failure to refund

My daughter ordered from Fashion Nova. When I tracked the courier, it said it tried to deliver and then disappeared with my parcel. Fashion Nova have done nothing only to ask me to chase the courier. They have a legal duty to see a parcel through to delivery, and they have failed to do that. I want this company shut down. There must be something we can do as they have some legal obligation. I told my daughter she should pay by PayPal if there is an option as you would always get your money back. They keep sending emails asking for more information, and they must have really thick people working there who cannot understand what refund means. It's delaying tactics they're using in the hope you will go away but I aim to discredit their name as much as I can on all social media and report them again to the Federal Trading Commission who has already fined them for illegal trading tactics.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this site.

ID
Product
Fashion Nova Clothing
Pros
  • No delivery
Cons
  • No refunds or reshipping
Loss