McBride Services Poor Quality /Poor Customer Service

This was the worst experience I have ever encountered from beginning to finish. They did not start on time, and took my money and did not return phone calls. Finally we agreed to work together and I should have trusted my feelings about this company but gave them a second chance. The supervisors were never on-site overseeing the job, the initial crew did a horrible job, the job had to be completely redone, they destroyed my landscaping and threw trash in my yard and pool, they had to tear off the poorly installed roof and replace it, we went through 3 supervisors and two crews, and the job dragged on for 5 months! I actually was asked by the second supervisor to fire the crew as he did not speak Spanish. I cried when they finally finished. My roof now leaks and they want to charge me an additional $3k to repair it! There is a review that is almost mirror image to my experience with Steve McBride and his "local" company. It was a very stressful experience and I am not happy with the result. I would never recommend this company. If I could give them no stars I would. I will next contact the BBB. Please do not put yourself through this contracting nightmare.
ID
San Antonio, Texas
Service
Mcbride Services Roofing
Cons
  • Poor management
  • Poor quality
  • Lack of warranty
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered