Verified Reviewer

Explore video interviews
Navarre Beach Camping Resort - PHOTO MANIPULATION WHICH COST ME 700$
Me and my husband had 2 night booking for this place.When we arrived there we were told to rent sheets for our beds.We paid 457$ for 2 nights,plus 20$ for sheets,plus 25 cleaning fee.total 502$ We used Hotels.com for our booking.The pictures of the Navarre camping resort were beautiful,Private beach,private cabanas,pier, beach sun loungers. After we check in,22 october we went to their private beach.What a surprise-the beach was surrounded with yellow lines,it was closed,dirty and under construction. So,in the morning we went to the front office to ask to cancel our second night and to move in another hotel.Only for information 2 night stay in the most luxury hotels with ocean view in this area is around 400$. The manager told that she will not refund our money.If we want to go to another beach.But we paid to use the private beach of their property.She was very rude and ask us to leave her park and she offered 10 % discount,which was funny. I told I will not accept this refund.She continued yelling leave my office,leave my office. After we were asked to leave her park,we could not stay there even a minute more.I returned to the office to leave the key .When I opened the door she told again leave my office.I told thats why I am here to back the key and leave your park.She replied-Fine,Have a great journey. We asked her dont talk in this manner with us she begun yelling I will call the police.I have a video record whith everything happened . So,we left the property 23,instead 24,walking around the hotels to find a place to sleep.Our vacation was totally destroyed. We paid 500$ to be offended. In the evening we found a beautiful hotel,paid another 200$ and our 3 day vacation already costs 700$ The property uses photo manipulation to lie the people visit the hotel. I have a real pictures of their beach If the pictures were real we would never book this property.This is just a scam. In fact 27,October the pictures were changed. We have never met such a rude person.Her behavior was absolutely unacceptable.She should know how to talk with guests,how to help them to resolve issues.If she is not well educated and prepared and doesnt know how to communicate with customers her place is not in the office.Especially when everything happened ,because of the incorrect description and fake photos.
#1955724

After watching your YouTube video and reading this it's clear that you my lovely lady are the reason behind a "destroyed" vacation. You rented a space to sleep in.

You did not rent the beach. The beach is only an amenity. I'm sure you feel like hurricane weather shouldn't have touched that tiny portion of beach you were planning to use. Your entire attitude borders on being self entitled.

Believe me there is nothing special about you. You might also want to show a little respect to your husband and allow him to complete a sentence before interrupting him.

#1988016
@Anonymous

If i want to rent only a place to sleep i will pay 50,no 500.Also what about fake pictures? May be i am the reason for them or?

If we follow your logic the hotel should upload a picture of the bed with price 500$. And please dont advice me about my husband.While i was reading your comment i recognized your style-the same way you were talking to me at the office of the property,so,please take care about your guests,dont lose your time in writing in comments!

View more comments (1)
Featured
ID
Product
Navarre Beach Camping Resort Beach Facility
Cons
  • No chairs
  • Fake pictures in internet
  • No private beach
Loss