Verified Reviewer

Homax - This company was totally unresponsive to my multiple requests for feedback reguarding their product.

I submitted a warranty claim multiple times and the company totally disregarded my requests. No response whatsoever, despite repeated attempts to contact them.

User's recommendation: I would avoid this company for any of its products. They are the ultimate example of customer "dis-service".

ID
Clover, South Carolina
Cons
  • Customer services is totally unresponsive
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Homax - Warranty issue

Update by user Dec 30, 2020

I have contacted Homax repeatedly and asked for help to resolve my issue. They didn't have the decency to respond to any of my requests. I find this to be totally unacceptable and would urge any would-be customers to deal with another company.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2020
I contacted you folks some time ago concerning my Homax 3000 PSI pressure washer. I purchased it on April 7, 2020 so it is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty. It stopped working properly after 8-10 uses. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions, but nothing worked. From what I've read about the problem I'm experiencing it appears that the unloader is not working. I am seeking a replacement pressure washer ( since a new unloader will cost almost as much as the pressure washer itself, when you factor in the cost of having someone do the work). Please provide a response so I'll know how to proceed.

User's recommendation: This company has been unresponsive to my inquiries.

ID
Product
Homax Pressure Washer
Cons
  • Custumer services is unresponsive
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered