Verified Reviewer

Publishers Clearing House - Billing

we purchased a power washer from you...when it came it was missing a nozzle...i called and reported it...i was told not to pay the bill till i received a replacement...so far i havent received one, but, i keep getting your bills...if you were as profecent in sending parts as you are sending bills this would have been paid...either send me the part or QUIT sending me bills

User's recommendation: you have to be kidding.

#1956327

After contacting the BBB of New York, I got a letter from them stating they closed my case after I did not respond to their letter. They stated: Do not send postal mail to us right now.

Mary Ellen Borghese of the bureaucratic BBB @ the Long Island BBB is not worth writing, just like trying to communicate with the brain dead employees @ Publishers Cheating House. I sent an immediate email back to her. Now PCH claims I owe them so much money for 2 other "imagined" items I supposedly ordered. Do not be intimidated by these bullies.

Attorney generals office here I come. Also, I have an excellent attorney.

I had been quite shocked by an employee review of working at PCH where it had been stated: "we have been (swear word) ----------ing with our customers for years." The post is no longer available. Maybe PCH needs to take a closer look at their long term employees.

ID
Service
Publishers Clearing House Advertisement
Cons
  • Cant get anyone to hear me
  • Cant get any one to hear me
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered