Roca Labs - This program works!

I am currently using this program with the yellow craving pills. It works! I have lost 6 lbs in 7 days and I am not craving food at all. I have to make myself eat. The first couple days I did not feel well as I adjusted, but now I feel great and I am confident for the first time that I will finally lose this weight. Make sure you get a kit with the yellow capsules. I personally do not take the red caps because my doctor has me on Vyvanse. I lost 5 lbs in 3 months on Vyvanse and 6 lbs in 1 week on the GBA program. Down from 265-249 with combination of Vyvanse and GBA.

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

The only thing this product "works" for is Don Juravin, because people are paying him HUNDREDS to starve themselves.

Research this product, and read the FTC findings.

FAKE POST BY ROCA LABS AND DON KARL JURAVIN. IT'S PROVEN THAT HE GOT CAUGHT FAKING REVIEWS AND SELLING BOGUS PRODUCTS. GOOGLE THOSE NAMES!

Don't buy this stuff, the comments are correct that is like a bad tasting jello and the "inventor" of this expensive garbage admitted that is was fake

DON'T BUY

thick gross jello...no thanks. these people using it don't realize that they are drinking water and exercising now and finally not gouging on fats..it is simple..

This stuff was total rubbish. I hope that people do their research on this product.

No it doesn't !!!!!!

Don't get sick from this stuff! Read up and learn from what other people said about this garbage!

Google this company and it's owner and see what the FTC said about them when they sued them in federal court! You might change your mind on this one!

View more comments (8)
ID
Product
Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Great support network on facebook
  • Tastes great and easy to follow
  • Earn discounts on future purchases
Cons
  • So there is no refund
  • But if you reach your healthy weight
  • Product is made to order
Reason of review