Resolved: Gyft steals money and doesn't respond to customers.

Gyft apparently has a deal with coinbase where they can be an approved client to make withdrawals from a coinbase wallet. I've made several purchases from them and never felt a need to look for an alternative until now. I made a purchase for a 150$ gift card and gyft took 149.99 out of my coinbase wallet which apparently has caused a hold on me getting the card. I have sent screenshots of the order from coinbase, and emailed them through their online form (the ONLY way of reaching any customer service) and I haven't even gotten an acknowledgment email that the ticket was received. When I started using gyft they were the only company who takes paypal and bitcoin to buy giftcards for stores online, but now there are other alternatives and I urge people to use someone else because gyft's customer service is horrid. This problem could have been resolved in minutes yet they continue to ignore me and I consider my money STOLEN Until they resolve this.

They wouldn't respond to emails, comments on facebook, the only way I got a response was by tweeting to them.

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Convenience of multiple payment options and variety of products
Cons
  • Zero problem resolution abilities
  • Completely unresponsive customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered