Tehnomanija - Poor service

I bought a LED tv at this store in Belgrade and in worked for two weeks and than the LED panel broke, they had it replaced with some other panel and got a new one which worked for one month and screen broke again! Now a returned it and i have to wait for 3 weeks for a new one to arrive. They even tried to give me a used LED panel in hope that it will last unitl the guarantee time expires, i can not beleive. It was an 800 euros TV, so it was not cheap! Do not shop at this store, i know that i am never going to buy at this store again!

This store is so trash. They treat their customers as if they were animals.

A friend of mine bought herself a new monitor a few months ago but it started to have some issues a few weeks later. Ever since the monitor has been kinda broken but it didn't make it completely unusable. However, she sent it in for repair and it they said that it would take them 1-8 working days for this process. It has been 9 days and now they said that the "IT" that they sent to just received the monitor a few days ago which means that it could take another 1-4 days or maybe even more.

I have never seen such a *** company that takes 1-8 just to fix a god *** monitor, any other places they would have replaced it with a brand new one to save both the consumer's and worker's time and money cost. At least give her a back up monitor meanwhile ffs.

ID
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Resolved: Detektivska Agencija Seguridad - Fraud in detective agency!

I paid for a detective agency to do a surveillance for me and they lied to me about where the man went and how long we had been there in order to pump the price up because they get paid by the hour. I also checked and they lied about the movement also. They said that the man came back to the hotel around 6 pm and i checked and he got back 4 hours earlier! I also checked and saw that this agency is also using lies to advertise, they state that they have a lot certificates and you only see the some picture on a page with no real picture of certificates. So, they lie, they cheat, they steal money and i am really pissed off like i was not pissed in a long time. I just want for people to know and to avoid this detective agency!

Marko2017 - You are not our dissatisfied client, but the competition. It's not nice to write about us and our services in this way.

We have been there for three years and we did not have any negative comments on the work done.

Otherwise, we have all the certificates that are prominently displayed on the site.

We want you all the best in your work, a lot of success and less malice. Best Regards

Resolved